|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue.|
The Queen's Return is the nineteenth episode of Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue. It is the conclusion of the three-episode story arc which features the return of Queen Bansheera and the departure of Ryan Mitchell.
The demons perform a ritual to return Queen Bansheera to her bodily form. Led by the demon Spellbinder, Bansheera starts to take form in the skies. The Lightspeed Rangers interrupt the ceremony, but only enough to bring back the Queen in a deformed state, for which Olympius swears vengeance. Ryan leaves the team to search for a way to defeat the demons once and for all.
to be added
- Sean Cw Johnson as Carter Grayson (Red Lightspeed Ranger)
- Michael Chaturantabut as Chad Lee (Blue Lightspeed Ranger)
- Keith Robinson as Joel Rawlings (Green Lightspeed Ranger)
- Sasha Craig as Kelsey Winslow (Yellow Lightspeed Ranger)
- Alison MacInnis as Dana Mitchell (Pink Lightspeed Ranger)
- Rhett Fisher as Ryan Mitchell (Titanium Ranger)
- Ron Rogge as Captain William Mitchell
- Monica Louwerens as Angela Fairweather
- Diane Salinger as Queen Bansheera (voice)
- Michael Forest as Olympius (voice)
- David Lodge as Loki (voice)
- Kim Strauss as Jinxer (voice)
- Jennifer L. Yen as Vypra
- Kirk Thornton as Spellbinder (Lightspeed Rescue) (voice)
- It's very hard to understand Spellbinder's incantation, due to his words being distorted. Luckily the Closed Captioning will show exactly what he's saying.
Behind The Scenes
During the filming of this episodes Rhett Fisher filmed some behind the scenes.