|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Time Force.|
On a dig, some researchers discover a metallic object. As word of the discovery spreads, Ransik recognizes the object as the Quantum Controller and unleashes a mutant to get it for him. Circuit also recognizes the object, and the Time Force Rangers try to recover the object before it falls into the wrong hands. As the Rangers fight the mutant, Eric manages to take the controller, and hides it away. He then tries to become the Guardian's new leader, but is turned down. So he goes back to where the controller is. The mutant attacks. As the Rangers fight the mutant, Wes tries to get Eric to give up the Controller, but he ignores Wes and activates the Quantum Controller, and becomes the Quantum Ranger.
To be added
- Jason Faunt as Alex/Wesley Collins (Red Time Force Ranger 2)
- Michael Copon as Lucas Kendall (Blue Time Force Ranger)
- Kevin Kleinberg as Trip (Green Time Force Ranger)
- Deborah Estelle Phillips as Katie Walker (Yellow Time Force Ranger)
- Erin Cahill as Jen Scotts (Pink Time Force Ranger)
- Daniel Southworth as Eric Myers (Quantum Time Force Ranger)
- Brianne Sidall as Circuit
- Edward Albert as Mr. Collins
- Vernon Wells as Ransik
- Kate Sheldon as Nadira
- Eddie Frierson as Frax
- Neil Kaplan as Gluto
- Shinji Kasahara as Eric Myers (Sentai footage)
- Michael Sorich as Brickneck
- Kai Wulff as Dr. Hammond
- Crystal Laws Green as Colleague
- Michael Guerin as Guardian #1
- Alanna Boatright as Reporter
- T.J. Roberts as Dex (archive footage)
- Rheannon J. Slover as Molly Stewart (archive footage)
- Ashton McArn as Albee Stewart (archive footage)
- David Stenstrom as Hal Stewart (archive footage)
- When Eric approaches Wes' father about being the new commander of the Silver Guardians, Eric already has his Quantum morpher, but in the previous scene he hides the Quantum box.
- The show Nadira is watching at the beginning is the second episode of Masked Rider, "Escape from Edenoi, Part 2".
- In many scenes of the episode, the face of Eric's Japanese counterpart, Naoto Takizawa, can be seen when he is morphing into the Quantum Ranger.
- When Eric shouts out " Quantum Power" the Morpher says "Fire" because that scene was actually from Mirai Sentai Timeranger.
- When Wes begs Eric to not use the Quantum Morpher, there is a scene where Wes' suit is dirtied but in the next scene, it's not. The scene of his suit not being dirty was original Power Rangers footage. The rest was taken from Super Sentai.
- Dr. Hammond's name is a reference to "Ashley Hammond" from "Power Rangers Turbo" and "Power Rangers in Space".
- The Quantum Quest was released on the VHS Power Rangers Time Force: Quantum Ranger Clash for Control.