|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Zeo, the second installment in the Zordon Era.|
The Puppet Blaster is the eighth episode of Power Rangers: Zeo.
This article is a stub, meaning it needs more info. You can improve this RangerWiki article by expanding it.
The episode begins at the Captain Peter show, where Pete introduces everyone to his friend Puppetman.
- Jason David Frank as Tommy Oliver (Zeo Ranger V Red)
- Johnny Yong Bosch as Adam Park (Zeo Ranger IV Green)
- Steve Cardenas as Rocky DeSantos (Zeo Ranger III Blue)
- Nakia Burrise as Tanya Sloan (Zeo Ranger II Yellow)
- Catherine Sutherland as Katherine "Kat" Hillard (Zeo Ranger I Pink)
- David Yost as Billy Cranston
- Paul Schrier as Farkas "Bulk" Bulkmeier
- Jason Narvy as Eugene "Skull" Skullovitch
- Gregg Bullock as Lt. Jerome Stone
- Richard Genelle as Ernie
- David Fielding as Zordon (face)
- Bob Manahan as Zordon (voice)
- Donene Kistler as Alpha 5
- Richard Steven Horvitz as Alpha 5 (voice) (as Richard Wood)
- David Stenstrom as King Mondo (voice)
- Alex Borstein as Queen Machina (voice)
- Barbara Goodson as Prince Sprocket (voice) and Orbus (voice)
- Oliver Page as Klank
- Bruce Block as Captain Pete
- Paul Pistore as Puppetman (voice)
- Debut of the Defender Wheel.
- First time the Zeo Power Pods in sword mode are used in battle.
- The Zeo Megazord fight was used in a PC game Power Rangers Zeo PowerActive Words.
- The puppet throws water on one of the Cogs, shorting him out, as opposed to the last episode where several of them traveled through a small pond and had no problems with it.
- Captain Pete is a parody of children's television hosts, such as Captain Kangaroo (with whom he shares a title) and Pee-wee Herman. One of the elements of his show, the "secret word", is taken from Pee-wee's Playhouse.