|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Turbo, the third installment in the Zordon Era .|
The Blue Senturion arrives from the future to tell the Power Rangers that their enemies will join forces and conquer Earth. He is captured by Divatox and reprogrammed to arrest the Rangers.
to be added
- Jason David Frank as Tommy Oliver (Red Turbo Ranger)
- Blake Foster as Justin Stewart (Blue Turbo Ranger)
- Johnny Yong Bosch as Adam Park (Green Turbo Ranger)
- Nakia Burrise as Tanya Sloan (Yellow Turbo Ranger)
- Catherine Sutherland as Katherine "Kat" Hillard (Pink Turbo Ranger)
- David Walsh as Blue Senturion (voice)
- Paul Schrier as Farkas "Bulk" Bulkmeier (voice)
- Jason Narvy as Eugene "Skull" Skullovitch (voice)
- Gregg Bullock as Jerome Stone
- Carol Hoyt as Divatox & Dimitria
- Donene Kistler as Alpha 6
- Katerina Luciani as Alpha 6 (voice)
- Kenny Graceson as Elgar
- Derek Stephen Prince as Elgar (voice)
- Ed Neil as Rygog
- Lex Lang as Rygog (voice)
- Scott Page-Pagter as Porto (voice)
- Eddie Frierson as Terror Tooth (voice)
- The message the Blue Senturion projects is a foreshadowing of the United Alliance of Evil's invasion of the universe as seen in Power Rangers In Space, "Countdown to Destruction". However, it is said the invasion will occur in 2000, rather than 1998. It could be that after Blue Senturion arrived in the past, history was altered so that the invasion occurred early.
- Given the year the message came from, this would mean that the Power Ranger teams from both Lost Galaxy and Lightspeed Rescue would have taken part in the battle. They may have been the unseen image that shocked Divatox.
- Divatox tries to reprogram the Blue Senturion to be evil, just like she did to Visceron in "Transmission Impossible".
- However, it's impossible to reprogram him to evil. So she could only change what his memory banks defined as evil, thus adding a detonator with false information on the Rangers.
- It was stated that the Blue Senturion could not be programmed to be evil; however, he was turned evil by a wish in "Beware the Third Wish".