|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Time Force.|
The Last Race is the twenty-first episode of Power Rangers Time Force.
Lucas' old friend Dash, a mutant criminal ex-race car driver, teams up with Nadira for a rash of thefts. After a race between the two nearly turns fatal, Lucas gets Dash to see the error of his ways and Dash decides to turn himself in. Unwilling to accept this, Nadira puts him under her control and makes him grow to giant size. The Rangers quickly summon the Time Force Megazord and Lucas breaks Nadira's control with a blast from its saber. Having regained control, Dash turns himself in and asks Lucas to be the one to arrest him. Lucas, proud of Dash, fulfills his wish and believes Dash will one day be free and a great racer again. A flashfoward shows a redeemed Dash a racer once more and winning a race.
- Erin Cahill as Jen Scotts (Pink Time Force Ranger)
- Jason Faunt as Wesley Collins (Red Time Force Ranger)
- Kevin Kleinberg as Trip (Green Time Force Ranger)
- Michael Copon as Lucas Kendall (Blue Time Force Ranger)
- Deborah Estelle Phillips as Katie Walker (Yellow Time Force Ranger)
- Brianne Sidall as Circuit (voice)
- Edward Albert as Mr. Collins
- Vernon Wells as Ransik
- Kate Sheldon as Nadira
- Eddie Frierson as Frax (voice)
- Neil Kaplan as Gluto (voice)
- Riley Schmidt as Dash
- Daniel Southworth (Eric) does not appear in this episode due to the fact that the Timeranger episode was based off which it took place before the debut of Eric's counterpart, Naoto Takizawa.
- If one listens carefully, Mr. Graves, Lucas' driving instructor, cusses when Lucas stops the car.
- It's worth noting that unlike back in A Blue Streak when Lucas drove recklessly on purpose, this time it wasn't his fault for getting a ticket from a police officer.
- The other Rangers were fighting over doughnuts and bumped into him constantly, making it hard for Lucas to control the car.