|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers in Space, the last installment in the Zordon Era.|
The Power Rangers investigate a planet on their search for Zordon, and find the Phantom Ranger, wounded from an attack by Divatox. He gives Andros a disk which gives him control of the Delta Megaship. The Delta Megaship proves useful in the defeat of the Crocovile monster, when it invades Earth.
to be added
- Christopher Khayman Lee as Andros (Red Space Ranger)
- Roger Velasco as Carlos Vallerte (Black Space Ranger)
- Selwyn Ward as T.J. Johnson (Blue Space Ranger)
- Tracy Lynn Cruz as Ashley Hammond (Yellow Space Ranger)
- Patricia Ja Lee as Cassie Chan (Pink Space Ranger)
- Paul Schrier as Farkas Bulkmeier (credit only)
- Jason Narvy as Eugene Skullovitch (credit only)
- Donene Kistler as Alpha 6
- Wendee Lee as Alpha 6 (voice)
- Ali Afshar as Phantom Ranger (voice)
- Julie Maddalena as D.E.C.A.
- David Fielding as Zordon (face)
- Robert L. Manahan as Zordon (voice)
- Melody Perkins as Astronema
- Danny Stallcup as Ecliptor
- Walter Lang as Ecliptor & Rygog (voice)
- Kenny Graceson as Elgar
- Derek Stephen Prince as Elgar (voice)
- Christopher Cho as Dark Specter (voice)
- Hilary Shepard Turner as Divatox
- Ed Neil as Rygog
- Tony Oliver as Crocovile (voice)
- In one scene, at the end, the rangers demorph. However, Andros, TJ, Ashley, and Cassie glow in their respective colors when demorphing. Carlos glowed green even though he was the Black Ranger.
- This episode marks Rygog's final speaking appearance. His suit actor, Ed Neil, is credited for voicing him this time instead of Walter Lang.
- When the Rangers were going down to Earth to fight the Crocovile monster, it showed a red streak along with the other Ranger colors, but Andros wasn't with them when they left the Megaship.
- Crocovile the monster of the day happens to be the first Crocodile themed monster with the name Crocovile the second happens to be Crocovile from power rangers jungle fury.