|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Turbo, the third installment in the Zordon Era .|
The Curve Ball is the 39th episode of Power Rangers Turbo.
T.J. is stumped by a new kid, Heath, who has a nasty curve ball no one on the baseball team can hit. Divatox's newest monster, Strikeout, similarly has an unhittable toss. When Heath's egotistical showboating nearly gets himself killed, T.J. takes the effort to save him. Heath returns the favor by showing T.J. how to hit a curve ball, which might be essential for his rematch with Strikeout.
to be added
- Selwyn Ward as T.J. Johnson (Red Turbo Ranger)
- Blake Foster as Justin Stewart (Blue Turbo Ranger) (voice only)
- Roger Velasco as Carlos Vallerte (Green Turbo Ranger)
- Tracy Lynn Cruz as Ashley Hammond (Yellow Turbo Ranger) (voice only)
- Patricia Ja Lee as Cassie Chan (Pink Turbo Ranger) (voice only)
- Paul Schrier as Farkas "Bulk" Bulkmeier
- Jason Narvy as Eugene "Skull" Skullovitch
- Gregg Bullock as Jerome Stone
- Hilary Shepard Turner as Divatox
- Carol Hoyt as Dimitria
- Donene Kistler as Alpha 6
- Katerina Luciani as Alpha 6 (voice)
- Kenny Graceson as Elgar
- Derek Stephen Prince as Elgar (voice)
- Ed Neil as Rygog
- Lex Lang as Rygog (voice)
- Scott Page-Pagter as Porto (voice)
- Michael McConnohie as Strikeout (voice)
- ??? as Heath
- TJ is shown to be a left handed batter, however when batting against the monster, he is batting right handed.
- This is the final time any mention is made of T.J.'s love for baseball.
- Cassie does not appear in this episode unmorphed.
- Although Ashley and Justin appear in this episode, they only speak when morphed.
- Justin, Ashley and Cassie Make less participation in this episode