|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue.|
The Chosen Path is the twenty-second episode of Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue.
A monster named Cyclopter trains with Chad's old sensei, who resents him for becoming a Ranger and not following the true path of a martial artist. The monster uses his training to battle the Rangers, but is defeated by Chad, who makes peace with his former mentor, and recalls his own training.
- Sean Cw Johnson as Carter Grayson (Red Lightspeed Ranger)
- Michael Chaturantabut as Chad Lee (Blue Lightspeed Ranger)
- Keith Robinson as Joel Rawlings (Green Lightspeed Ranger)
- Sasha Craig as Kelsey Winslow (Yellow Lightspeed Ranger)
- Alison MacInnis as Dana Mitchell (Pink Lightspeed Ranger)
- Rhett Fisher as Ryan Mitchell (Titanium Ranger) (credit only)
- Ron Rogge as Captain William Mitchell
- Monica Louwerens as Angela Fairweather
- Michael Forest as Olympius (voice)
- David Lodge as Loki (voice)
- Kim Strauss as Jinxer (voice)
- Jennifer L. Yen as Vypra
- Richard Epcar as Cyclopter (voice)
- Cyclopter is an example of how raw potential can only do so much without proper training.
- The Rangers could have defeated Cyclopter much more easily if they had used their weapons. There is no obvious reason for them to have fought him hand to hand.