|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Lost Galaxy.|
The Chameliac Warrior is the twenty-ninth episode of Power Rangers Lost Galaxy.
The Rangers encounter the Chameliac Warrior, a monster who is able to copy their fighting styles and use this knowledge against them. Trakeena's plan (which Mike overhears) is to use the Chameliac to divert the Rangers while she sets a deadly laser designed to destroy the Galactabeasts. Meanwhile, the Rangers switch their fighting styles around, confusing the monster. When the Rangers call on the Galactabeasts to fight Chameliac, Magna Defender destroys the laser. The Rangers defeat the monster with the Galaxy and Stratoforce Megazords (the latter of which uses the Centaurus Megazord's laser cannon as the monster used its boomerang).
to be added
- Danny Slavin as Leo Corbett (Galaxy Red Ranger)
- Reggie Rolle as Damon Henderson (Galaxy Green Ranger)
- Archie Kao as Kai Chen (Galaxy Blue Ranger)
- Cerina Vincent as Maya (Galaxy Yellow Ranger)
- Valerie Vernon as Kendrix Morgan (Galaxy Pink Ranger)
- Russell Lawrence as Mike Corbett (Magna Defender)
- Wendee Lee / Donene Kistler as Alpha 6
- Amy Miller as Trakeena
- Richard Cansino as Villamax (voice)
- David Lodge as Kegler (voice)
- Bob Papenbrook as Deviot (voice)
- Tom Fahn as Chameliac (voice)
- While mimicking Kendrix's fighting style, Damon attacked Chamiliac's shoulders but in the next shot it was his face that appeared to be damaged.
- Valerie Vernon returns to the series in this episode, and will remain up until Kendrix's departure in The Power of Pink.
- The instrumental version of the In Space battle theme, "Best of the Best of the Best", was used in the background during the battle against Chameliac.
- This is the last episode of Power Rangers Lost Galaxy to not feature characters from Power Rangers in Space. The next 2 episodes feature the Space Rangers, and since Protect the Quasar Saber, Karone (Astronema in that season) appears in every episode until the season's finale.
- A similar plot from this episode would later be used in the Power Rangers Dino Thunder episode, "Copy That".
- Information about the Power Rangers can be read from the Scorpion Stinger data, it was read by Chameliac Warrior to copy their fighting styles. The information is as follows:
"POWER RANGERS. Status: human beings with super human strengths and abilitys dedicated to protecting any lifeform in peril or need of emergency assitance. Fighting skills far exceed any other human and many non human lifeforms."
- Chapter 4: The Soul of Earth - Super Sentai counterpart in Gingaman. See comparison page. (previously unseen footage montage aka Trencher fight footage)
- Chapter 8: The Cooking of Love - Super Sentai counterpart in Gingaman. See comparison page. (previously unseen footage montage)
- Chapter 33: The Yearning for Saya - Super Sentai counterpart in Gingaman. See comparison page. (previously unseen footage montage)
- Chapter 37: The Aspirations of Bucrates - Super Sentai counterpart in Gingaman. See comparison page. (fight footage and story)