|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers in Space, the last installment in the Zordon Era.|
Darkonda, an evil monster/scientist, joins the Dark Fortress crew, much to Ecliptor's chagrin. He unleashes an alien insect known as the Barillian Bug on the Power Rangers. Carlos is stung by it, and Andros remembers it as a deadly insect that once attacked his homeworld. Cassie also ends up stung, this time by Carlos himself, and they both mutate into Barillian monsters, thus Ashley has to try to fight off Cassie and Carlos. While this occurs, Andros and T.J. head to KO-35 to search for any remaining antidote and cure their friends before they destroy the Megaship.
to be added
- Christopher Khayman Lee as Andros (Red Space Ranger)
- Roger Velasco as Carlos Vallerte (Black Space Ranger)
- Selwyn Ward as T.J. Johnson (Blue Space Ranger)
- Tracy Lynn Cruz as Ashley Hammond (Yellow Space Ranger)
- Patricia Ja Lee as Cassie Chan (Pink Space Ranger)
- Paul Schrier as Farkas Bulkmeier (credit only)
- Jason Narvy as Eugene Skullovitch (credit only)
- Donene Kistler as Alpha 6
- Wendee Lee as Alpha 6 (voice)
- Julie Maddalena as D.E.C.A.
- Melody Perkins as Astronema
- Danny Stallcup as Ecliptor
- Walter Lang as Ecliptor (voice)
- Kenny Graceson as Elgar
- Derek Stephen Prince as Elgar (voice)
- Steve Kramer as Darkonda (voice)
- Kim Strauss as Barillian Bug (voice)
- When Carlos turns into a Barillian, he's topless. But when he reverts back to normal, he's now wearing his MegaShip jacket, along with the black shirt underneath.
- Andros and T.J morphed without pressing any button.
- Darkonda is introduced.
- This is the first episode that they don't use the Delta Megazord since it was introduced.