|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Turbo, the third installment in the Zordon Era .|
Carlos accidentally injures a fellow teammate while playing soccer. He takes this mistake to heart when he's accused of having done it on purpose. When Elgar wreaks havoc on Angel Grove in his new Terrorzord, Carlos must try and overcome his self-doubts.
Meanwhile, Bulk & Skull try their luck as water delivery boys.
to be added
- Selwyn Ward as T.J. Johnson (Red Turbo Ranger)
- Blake Foster as Justin Stewart (Blue Turbo Ranger)
- Roger Velasco as Carlos Vallerte (Green Turbo Ranger)
- Tracy Lynn Cruz as Ashley Hammond (Yellow Turbo Ranger)
- Patricia Ja Lee as Cassie Chan (Pink Turbo Ranger)
- David Walsh as Blue Senturion (voice)
- Paul Schrier as Farkas "Bulk" Bulkmeier
- Jason Narvy as Eugene "Skull" Skullovitch
- Gregg Bullock as Jerome Stone
- Hilary Shepard Turner as Divatox
- Carol Hoyt as Dimitria
- Donene Kistler as Alpha 6
- Katerina Luciani as Alpha 6 (voice)
- Kenny Graceson as Elgar
- Derek Stephen Prince as Elgar (voice)
- Ed Neil as Rygog
- Lex Lang as Rygog (voice)
- Scott Page-Pagter as Porto (voice)
- Carlos' unlucky habit of "friendly fire" will come into play again In Space's "Always a Chance."
- There is not a monster of the day in this episode due to the fact that the rangers fight with Elgar.
- Carlos doesn't morph in the fight with the Piranhatrons.
- Dimitria doesn't appear in this episode and Alpha is seen briefly when he sees that Blue Senturion is in danger.
- Carlos is the ranger who has the most screentime in this episode, and Justin is seen a bit more than T.J, Cassie and Ashley who only appears briefly unmorphed in the Command Center but they don't have any other scenes in the episode.
- This is the first episode in which Carlos deals with a personal matter regarding guilt.