|This article is about a/an villain in Power Rangers Wild Force.|
Although unseen during Power Rangers Zeo, Tezzla served as one of five generals in the Machine Empire.
After Zordon's Energy Wave in the finale of Power Rangers in Space, which obliterated King Mondo and all others in the Machine Empire, she and the other generals somehow survived and began plotting revenge against the rangers along with an army of surviving Cogs.
Years later during the events of Power Rangers Wild Force, the generals went to the Moon to dig up Lord Zedd's old zord, Serpentera, and powered it with a Neo Plutonium reactor. However, before they could put their plans into action, ten Red Rangers stormed into the base and defeated their Cogs. When she and the other generals attempted to board Serpentera, they were stopped by the Red Rangers, and Tezzla fought against Aurico and Eric Myers, and was blasted by Eric's Quantum Defender.
- Tezzla was voiced by Catherine Sutherland who portrayed Katherine Hillard from the third season of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers to Power Rangers Turbo as the Pink Ranger of those teams.
- Tezzla's costume does not have antenna on her helmet like her counterparts Ladyborg and B-Fighter Ageha.
- Her name is a play on the AC developer Nicola Tesla.
- Ladyborg - The character the costume was recycled from in Saban's Beetleborgs Metallix.
- B-Fighter Ageha - The original use of the costume and Japanese counterpart of Ladyborg in B-Fighter Kabuto.