|This article is about a/an episode in Ressha Sentai ToQger.|
The massive monster’s darkness has engulfed Right, Tokatti and the others on the Resshas and the whole city. Right cannot face Zed even using the darkness and he is unable to imagine himself being victorious. Just when he has run out of options, Tokatti and the others appear to save him. Then, among the darkness they can see the lights of the lamps for the Star Festival…
to be added
- Right (ライト Raito?): Jun Shison (志尊 淳 Shison Jun?)
- Tokatti (トカッチ Tokatchi?): Jin Hiramaki (平牧 仁 Hiramaki Jin?)
- Mio (ミオ?): Riria (梨里杏?)
- Hikari (ヒカリ?): Ryusei Yokohama (横浜 流星 Yamazaki Hikaru?)
- Kagura (カグラ?): Ai Moritaka (森高 愛 Moritaka Ai?)
- Akira Nijino (虹野明?): Shin Nagahama (長濱 慎 Nagahama Shin?)
- Conductor (車掌 Shashō?): Tsutomu Sekine (関根 勤 Sekine Tsutomu?)
- Ticket (チケット Chiketto?, Voice), ToQger Equipment Voice: Kappei Yamaguchi (山口 勝平 Yamaguchi Kappei?)
- Wagon (ワゴン? Voice): Yui Horie (堀江 由衣 Horie Yui?)
- Emperor of Darkness (闇の皇帝 Yami no Kōtei?, Voice): Kengo Ohkuchi (大口 兼悟 Ōkuchi Kengo?)
- Baron Nero (ネロ男爵 Nero Danshaku?, Voice): Jun Fukuyama (福山 潤 Fukuyama Jun?)
- Miss Gritta (グリッタ嬢 Guritta Jō?, Voice): Noriko Hidaka (日高 のり子 Hidaka Noriko?)
- Marchioness Morc (モルク侯爵 Moruku Kōshaku?, Voice): Reiko Suzuki (鈴木 れい子 Suzuki Reiko?)
- Rainbow Line President (レインボーラインの総裁 Reinbō Rain no Sōsai?, Voice): Kōsuke Toriumi (鳥海 浩輔 Toriumi Kōsuke?)
- Transfer Changes for The Shining Ones:
- With this episode, Right becomes the only ToQger to use all 5 of his teammates' powers at least once.
- As of this episode, Mio and Kagura are the only ToQgers who have not assumed a single Hyper ToQger form on their own.
- When Tokatti gave his Ressha to Right, he took it out of his pocket, even though he was just de-transformed a minute ago.
- When Right turned into ToQ 1gou of the Rainbow, his ToQ Changer announed "ToQ 1gou Red, now connected as Rainbow!", even though he was Orange at that time.
- As with most Sentai finales, the regular opening titles are omitted while the closing credits are extended.
- As part of Super Hero Time, this episode aired alongside Kamen Rider Drive, episode 18, Why is Lt. Otta Following That Guy?. On February 22, ToQger was replaced by Shuriken Sentai Ninninger in the Super Hero Time line-up.
- This episode was supposed to air the week before, whereas Ninninger would start here. However, news coverage regarding ISIS pre-empted the airing of Station 46, pushing everything back a week.
- With this, ToQger is the first Sentai to end on only 47 episodes, making it the second shortest-running series (not including Akibaranger) after J.A.K.Q. Dengekitai. While the series was technically present for 48 Sunday mornings during its run, their hour-long crossover with Kamen Rider Gaim, which also lasted 47 episodes, is counted as a TV special within their run of episodes, having aired between Stations 6 and 7.
- This is the only episode where the ToQgers actually call out their own Ranger names during the roll call.
- This is the only episode where Byun Byun! ToQger is used in its entirety for the ending credits instead of as a small piece typically used for "Everybody's Train Corner"
- As is tradition, in the post-credits scene, ToQ 1gou "passes the torch" of Super Sentai to his successor, AkaNinger.
- This final episode is somewhat similar to the final episode of Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger, as well as the special episode of Power Rangers Super Megaforce.
- There is no mecha battle in the episode, instead the villain base is rammed by a giant vehicle controlled by the heroes.
- The final boss is the emperor of an evil empire.
- The Rangers perform their roll call in middle of the transformation, before their helmets materialize.
- The Ranger(s) rush into the boss with a chain of special transformations, which is completed with a never-used super transformation.
- The Super Team Blaster which is hold up by all Rangers fires in the boss' chest at contact point, ultimately defeats him.