|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Wild Force.|
Jindrax teams up with his brother to prove his worth by destroying the Rangers. After his brother is killed, Jindrax narrowly escapes.
to be added
- Ricardo Medina, Jr. as Cole Evans (Red Wild Force Ranger)
- Alyson Kiperman as Taylor Earhardt (Yellow Wild Force Ranger)
- Phillip Jeanmarie as Max Cooper (Blue Wild Force Ranger)
- Jessica Rey as Alyssa Enrilé (White Wild Force Ranger)
- Jack Guzman as Danny Delgado (Black Wild Force Ranger)
- Phillip Andrew as Merrick Baliton (Lunar Wolf Wild Force Ranger)
- Ann Marie Crouch as Princess Shayla
- Ilia Volok as Master Org (credit only)
- Sin Wong as Toxica
- Richard Cansino as Jindrax (voice)
- Ryan Goldstein as Kite
- Barbara Goodson/Ezra Weisz as Mandilok (voice)
- Patrick Thomas as Juggelo
- Johnny Ferrara as Store Owner
- This episode marks the first appearance of the Jungle Blaster, which is made up of five composite weapons which each represent a component of the Isis Megazord (although the weapons would never be used in their individual forms).
- The Jungle Blaster is exclusive to Power Rangers and never existed in Gaoranger.
- It is explained in this episode that once an Org is made to grow through Toxica's staff, they can never be returned to their previous small state, Not only is this proven wrong when Jindrax burps out the seeds he earlier swallowed, returning him to normal size, but Retinax also returned to his normal size after being defeated (although it should be noted that Toxica didn't encounter him after this happened).
- Jindrax yelling the phrase "I'm melting!" is a reference to the 1939 film Wizard of Oz.
- In the beginning of the episode, Toxica states that Mandilok's meal consists of computer parts. It is actually a Motorsport carburetor.
- Max wasn't wearing any restraints when he re-entered the roller coaster car.
- Many more swords were thrown than were later shown in the sign.
- Despite the fact the Wild Force Megazord was being shown suffering repeated attacks, everything seemed fine inside the cockpit.