Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article is about a/an episode in GoGo Sentai Boukenger.|
The Dazzling Adventurer is the nineteenth episode of GoGo Sentai Boukenger and 1500th overall in the Super Sentai Series. It marks the arrival of the sixth Boukenger, Bouken Silver, as well as the transformation of the Ashu Furious Demon God Gai and Grand Beast Rei into the beings known as the Questers.
The Boukenger gain the means to create a sixth member and Akashi wants Eiji to take the position; but to do so means discovering a horrible truth about him and facing down Gajah's newest weapon: the Questers.
to be added
The 30 Sentai Encyclopedia
- Kyōryū Sentai Zyuranger: The Boukenger perform the Zyuranger transformation pose. Just as they are about to finish the segment, Eiji appears to their left and footage of Burai (DragonRanger) appears to their right, squeezing them close. None of the Guardian Beasts are mentioned, however, the Howling Cannon, one of Super Sentai's first weapons made from five individual weapons, is mentioned, instead. Armored TyrannoRanger is also seen.
- This is Satoru's fourth time starting a segment.
- Song: "Kyōryū Sentai Zyuranger" (恐竜戦隊ジュウレンジャー Kyōryū Sentai Jūrenjā?) performed by Kenta Sato
- Eiji squeezing out the Boukenger at the end refers to Zyuranger having the first ever sixth hero in Burai (DragonRanger); coincidentally this is the same episode as his first appearance as the official Boukenger sixth hero.
- As part of Super Hero Time, this episode aired alongside Kamen Rider Kabuto episode 22, Birth of a Special Compilation
- Furious Demon God Gai (Quester form): Dairen'oh (Gosei Sentai Dairanger)
- Grand Beast Rei (Quester form): Kiba DaiOh (Gosei Sentai Dairanger)
- Man of Mercury - Power Rangers counterpart in Power Rangers Operation Overdrive. See comparison page.