|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Zeo, the second installment in the Zordon Era.|
Tarantabot is a tarantula-theme robot monster that serves as the primary villain of the episode "A Small Problem".
After the Red and Pink Rangers manages to escape the giant tarantula in a cage thanks to the Gold Ranger, Prince Sprocket angry told his father the problem, but King Mondo happily manages to calm him down by having Klank & Orbus presant a giant robot tarantula to destroy the rangers, it was alot stronger compare to most monsters but it was defeated by the Zeo Cannon. After growing, he beats the Zeo Megazord and Red Battlezord, preparing to have them for lunch, and then Pyramidas saves them. They form the Zeo Ultrazord and Tarantabot quivers in fear. The cannons fire, and Tarantabot tumbles over and explodes.
Like most monsters in the The Machine Empire's army, the Tarantabot took great plasher in destroying the Zeo Rangers and had a very gitty appeal.
Power's and ability's
- Strength: The Tarantabot was one of the more stronger monster's.
- Mini Spiderbot's: The Tarantabot can lunch small spider robots to clutch on and zap his enemy's
- Chain Web: The Tarantabot can fire a chain web to capther his enemy's
- Electricity Effect: The Chain Web can also Produce red electricity to paralyze his enemy's.
- Lighting Beam: The Tarantabot can fire red lighting beams from his mouth.
- Mandible Four Arms: Being a spider type monster, the Tarantabot as four mandible-like arms with a spike at the end of each one for melee combat.
- The Tarantabot is the first monster to be fought by Zeo Ultrazord.
- The Tarantabot is the first and only monster in zeo to be based off on a bug, rather then a video game character or an animal.