|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers in Space, the last installment in the Zordon Era.|
Tankenstein was a powerful shapeshifting mechanical entity used by Astronema. He was a humvee that tracked down and hunted the Power Rangers. When it found them, it ran them over and teleported them to a desert, resisting their blasters and weapons. It found a formidable opponent in Zhane's Galactic Rover, who destroyed him.
Astronema then ordered the Satellasers fired, and Tankenstein reconstituted. When grown, he took a robot form and the Mega Voyager jump-punched Tankenstein, took his sword, and stabbed him in the face, causing him to grab the Mega Voyager and lift off high above the city. Tankenstein exploded in a massive fireball in the sky, taking the Mega Voyager with him. The Mega Voyager was destroyed, however the Rangers managed to survive.
to be added
to be added
Powers and Abilities
- Strength: Tankenstein is one of the strongest monsters in Astronema's army
- Reformation: If any parts of his limbs is destroyed, he can grow in a new one.
- Armor: Tankenstein is incredibly armored and can withstand a lot of attacks.
- Flight: Tanakenstein has jet thrusters under his boots to fly at high speeds, it was only use when he attempted to bring the rangers down by grabbing the Mega Voyager and flying high in the sky and self-destructing himself.
- Elastic Cord Tentacles: Tankenstein can launch cord like tentacles from his shoulders two wrap his enemy's with.
- Lighting Effect: Tankenstein can also electrocute the cords with green lighting to do manger damage on the enemy as well.
- Energy Blast: Tankenstein can fire green energy blast from his eyes.
- Self-Destruct: As a final attempt to bring an enemy down, he can cause himself to self-destruct at point blank range at the enemy.
- Sword: Tankenstein is armed with a huge sword for powerful close range attacks.
- Sword Beam: Tankenstein can also fire a powerful green colored energy beam from his sword as well.
Behind the Scenes
to be added
- Unlike its Sentai counterpart, it isn't created from the main villains ship.
- `Also unlike its Sentai counterpart it is not a mecha that is operated by someone, but rather an actual monster that is able to speak.
- Tankenstein name is a pun of both Tank and Frankenstein.
- Tankenstein's boots were later recycled for the alien criminal "Parsnippity" where it was combined with the head of Deviot and the body of Mirai Sentai Timeranger villain Boribaru (unused in Power Rangers Time Force).