I don't get why Mighty Morphin Alien Rangers was removed from the list of series. It's an important part of the original storyline, and if someone should come to this page looking to see which series comes after Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers, they'll be confused because Zeo doesn't show how Earth's time gets fixed.
184.108.40.206 02:03, February 1, 2013 (UTC)
The reference link  links to a now unavailible google news article, I don't know what the PR Wikia policy on references is, but I just thought I would point out that this one is no longer a working reference. Jayyson 03:08, June 14, 2010 (UTC)
Please keep an eye on this page, someone keeps changing it to say that PR was on CBS instead of Disney! Digifiend 15:28, April 24, 2010 (UTC)
Well, I'll fix that. I'll have the page protected for a while. Next person I catch changing this page from Disney to CBS is getting banned. Ozu Miyuki 16:09, April 24, 2010 (UTC)
- Just caught the same person vandalising the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The Movie page by saying it was Paramount instead of Fox: it was an unregistered contributor, IP address 220.127.116.11 I've reverted the edit. Digifiend 18:06, April 28, 2010 (UTC)
- The page got CBSed again. The culprit's IP is 18.104.22.168. I reverted the edit. Chris3123 16:10, June 20, 2010 (UTC)
- Page is under protection from new and unregistered users, and the member has been blocked. Ozu Miyuki 16:53, June 20, 2010 (UTC)
Small tweak that needs to be made.
- I don't know if anyone noticed this but Mystic force is missing from the list of Seasons that didnt have a teamup at the end of the Elements of a power rangers season section since i dont know how to edit in hyperlinks and stuff i figured id bring it to someone elses attention DeragonL 06:55, June 15, 2010 (UTC)
On the list of series where the ranger's identities aren't secret, Operation Overdrive isn't included.
- Yes it is. "The Power Rangers are also forbidden to disclose their identities to the general public, barring extenuating circumstances (although this rule was disregarded in Lightspeed Rescue, SPD, Operation Overdrive, and RPM)."
- It wasn't there at the time I posted this. Somebody must've added it.