News needs translating
71 名前：名無しより愛をこめて[sage] 投稿日：2012/02/14(火) 07:55:37.84 ID:pubfJvnC0 じゃあ話そう。作品の舞台は裏通りにある某実在同人書店 （ロケの邪魔になってはいけないので店名は伏せる）と同じビルの2階にで きた「戦隊カフェひみつきち」看板には「戦隊のセンター、レッド（あなた ）のために空けておきました」「ピンク一同、お待ちしております！」と 書かれてる。
要はアキバレンジャーの秘密基地は戦隊カフェ（メイドカフェの戦隊版）を 装ってて地下1階のガレージにも撮影用の赤い車が保管されていた。（何か の専用メカなんだろう）
てか「ひみつきち」とデカデカと書かれていてもう秘密でも何でもないだろ と腹かかえて笑っちまった。あとここまでやるなら近年の戦隊ヒロイン出 演女優がピンク（という名のメイド）役で出てきてほしいな。
72 名前：名無しより愛をこめて[sage] 投稿日：2012/02/14(火) 08:10:15.22 ID:DhK65JLD0 撮影、Dボーイズの役者がいたね 赤い服着てた
73 名前：名無しより愛をこめて[sage] 投稿日：2012/02/14(火) 08:55:36.04 ID:pubfJvnC0 あと同じビルの偽看板にメイド回転寿司というのがあった。 まさかオーナーはカレー作りが上手い寿司屋台のアイツじゃあるまいなw
Digifiend 16:43, February 16, 2012 (UTC)
- Well, while my translator is not the best, this is what I got from it. DigiRanger 04:48, February 17, 2012 (UTC)
Did Umeko aka DekaPink was in a opening.
I hope this is enough prrof that there will be a 2nd season: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-XIBh81hfLQo/UPAdgJFTRoI/AAAAAAAAqyQ/FKLqeWl3eF0/s1600/20130111_akiba_kokuti.jpg - User Iml908 forgot to sign this post
- Yeah, it's real this time. However, we have no information other than the fact that it exists.
A Picture Is Worth A Thousand WordsJust by looking at the advertisement, I think I found some details about the second season of Akibaranger:
- It seems the name for season two will be called Hikonin Sentai Akibaranger-Z. (I'm also starting to think that this will be like a Sentai counterpart of Kamen Rider RX.)
- The Red Rangers of the past (seen below) might be the next Imaginary Legends in season two.
- The green silhouette seen with the Akibarangers may be either a new Akibaranger (maybe "AkibaGreen"?) or perhaps an Extra Hero.
- It looks like the Machine Itashar will have a new upgrade.
Hope these things come true in season two. - Reynoman
- That image has already been debunked as a fake.
Much of the wording of this article seems to treat this show as if it were an actual numbered series in the franchise - particularly, the use of such wordings as "the first Sentai to ___" and the like in the Notes section. Because this show was produced in a fashion much closer to the way anime is produced, rather than the way tokusatsu is typically produced (especially Sentai), I feel like these should instead contrast the differences between this show and the "actual" Sentai series titles - e.g.:
- Unlike the official series titles, This is the first Sentai parody series meant for mature audiences.
- Akibaranger features three rangers, a trait it shares only with Taiyou Sentai Sun Vulcan.
- As the series follows a group of unofficial rangers attempting to become official and punctuates the "imaginary" existence of the official Sentai, Akibaranger also frequently breaks the fourth wall as a plot point, often addressing the audience directly from within the show. Nobuo meeting Banban Akaza's actor, Ryuji Sainei, and then later meeting the "Imaginary Legend" DekaRed in the Grand Delusion world is another example of this.
- Akibaranger was produced as a cour (television season) of 13 episodes, rather than to air year-long like the official series.
- A second season was announced on [date that I don't remember] and is scheduled to begin airing on [date that I don't know].
etc. Thoughts? -wohdin yes the whole earth 19:36, February 10, 2013 (UTC)
Akibaranger is not canon
Akibaranger is not canon. Why is it that editors insist on adding Akibaranger entries to pages that are actually canon? It's pretty annoying.
- You are incorrect. Akibaranger is unofficial, as opposed to not canon. Official Sentai characters have appeared in Akibaranger, where they exist as characters from a television show.
why are these unofficial?
- One, because Toei says so, two, because Carranger aired in the usual Super Sentai timeslot, whereas Akibaranger was late night.
- Three, because one is geared towards the same audience as every other Sentai (Carranger) and one was not (Akibaranger). Because Sentai is a children's program, Akibaranger would not make sense as an official Sentai.