Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article is about a/an Megazord and its components in Power Rangers Zeo, the second installment in the Zordon Era.|
|Super Zeo Megazord|
|First Appearance:||A Golden Homecoming|
|Last Appearance:||Hawaii Zeo|
|Number of Episode|
Full list of appearances
The Super Zeozords can combine to form the Super Zeo Megazord. It is armed with twin sabers, which could launch a blade shaped energy projectile that was strong enough to defeat King Mondo.
Super Zeozord I formed the feet, Super Zeozord II formed the arms, head, and shoulders, Super Zeozord III formed the waist and upper legs, Super Zeozord IV formed the lower legs, and Super Zeozord V formed the chest. The Super Zeo Megazord stood roughly twice as tall as a Megazord-sized monster and when involved with combat would generally vastly overpower a monster before finishing it off.
Super Zeo Megazord is not only formed of the five Super Zeozords, but also of a recycled component from an unspecified old Megazord.
Before Trey left Earth, he gave the Rangers a gift which he had protected for a millennium. The gift was the Super Zeo Gems. These gems allowed access to the Super Zeozords. Each Zord resembeled humanoid robots. They can fly and go underwater, and even in space. They could fire energy blasts from the emblem on their torso. Each Zord had access to a giant version of the weapon their respective Ranger used. The Super Zeozords are now dormant in the Zeozord hangar.
It is likely that the Super Zeozords were supposed to be the original zords of the Zeo Powers, as they had existed for over a thousand years before being introduced, yet Billy designed the original Zeozords himself, due to Zordon's belief that the Super Zeozords were lost forever. True to their name, they're stronger than the normal Zeo Zords, each showing itself able to destroy one of the Machine Empire's upgraded monster singlehandedly.
Super Zeozord I
See Also: Pink Blocker
- Super Zeozord I: The warrior zord for Katherine Hillard the Pink Zeo Ranger, it had a circular torso. It forms the feet for the Super Zeo Megazord.
Super Zeozord II
See Also: Yellow Blocker
- Super Zeozord II: The warrior zord for Tanya Sloan the Yellow Zeo Ranger, it had a torso of two oblongs. It forms the head, shoulders, and arms for the Super Zeo Megazord.
Super Zeozord III
See Also: Blue Blocker
- Super Zeozord III: The warrior zord for Rocky DeSantos the Blue Zeo Ranger, it had a triangular torso. It forms the waist and upper legs for the Super Zeo Megazord.
Super Zeozord IV
See Also: Green Blocker
- Super Zeozord IV: The warrior zord for Adam Park the Green Zeo Ranger, it had a square torso. It forms the lower legs for the Super Zeo Megazord.
Super Zeozord V
See Also: Red Blocker
- Super Zeozord V: the warrior zord for Tommy Oliver the Red Zeo Ranger, it had a star-shaped torso (the top point made up the "head"). It forms the body for the Super Zeo Megazord.
- For unknown reasons, the Super Zeo Megazord toy was rereleased as part of the Lost Galaxy toyline under the name "Super Galactic Megazord."