|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Ninja Storm.|
- "Want? I want to sink this island with you on it! I want to cause an atmospheric reation that will drop the temperatue to 100 degrees below zero. I want payback!"
- ―Super Toxipod explaining his plan the Yellow Wind Ranger.[src]
As an idea from Choobo, Lothor sent Super Toxipod to the island to deal with the Wind and Thunder Rangers when their quarrel starts to weaken, he land a beat down on the Rangers and retreated, he then return with Choobo for a rematch, but he was out match by the Wind Rangers with the help of the Navy Ranger and was destroyed by the Storm Striker, but returns again with the help of the Scroll of Empowerment. Super Toxipod is destroyed permanently by the combined efforts of the Storm and Thunder Megazords.
Super Toxipod (alongside Toxipod) was later seen in the alternate universe.
His personality is simmer to his original counter part, but he is more ruthless and sinister.
Powers and abilities
- Strength: Super Toxipod is stronger than the original Toxipod.
- Finger Energy Lasers: Super Toxipod can shoot yellow energy lasers in rapid succession from the holes in the tip of his finger tips.
- Fireball: Super Toxipod can shoot powerful fireballs from his mouth.
- Fire Breath: Super Toxipod can also breath out powerful flames from his mouth.
- Snail Club: Super Toxipod carries a large club for close melee combat.
- In the second and third episode of the four parter, Super Toxipod had a running gag as the Rangers, as well as the villains have no idea what animal he is suppose to be.
- in Hurricanger, Super Toxipod is the father of Toxipod.
- Island Ninja Girigirigaishi - Super Sentai counterpart in Ninpu Sentai Hurricaneger. See comparison page.