|This article is about a/an ranger in Power Rangers Megaforce and Power Rangers Super Megaforce.|
- "Flames of the Phoenix! Megaforce Pink!"
- "Wind Power! Ultra Megaforce Pink!"
- "Super Megaforce Pink!"
Emma Goodall is Megaforce Pink, the Pink Ranger of the Mega Rangers.
Later Gia and Emma were turned into worse enemies by Beezara. Even at battle against Beezara, the two still fought each other. When Gia and Emma were reminded they were friends, they managed to break free from the spell. Then along with the other Rangers, they defeated Beezara. As a result, Emma gained access to the Sky Brothers Zord.
In Harmony and Dizchord, it is revealed that she has a beautiful singing voice that she gets from her late mother, and when she sings, the song reminds her of her mother and then nature around her. With the help of Troy, she uses her singing to counteract Dizchord's attack.
Later, she gains the power of Ultra Mode along with the other Rangers. At some point when she was trapped in the dream world, she showed her optimistic side telling the others trapped to never give up on their dreams.
Even later, she befriends Rico the Robot, a robot created by Metal Alice that malfunctioned. Even after Rico's memories were erased by Metal Alice, Emma vowed to save him, which she did.
While X-Borgs invade Ernie's Brainfreeze and only Ernie is still there, Megaforce Pink comes to save him. Later, she returns to the Command Center to receive her new Super Megaforce powers along with the other rangers.
When the Megazord is damaged in a fight against a monster who uses his staff to steal human's happiness, Emma uses unconventional methods to defeat this unusual monster.
Emma Goodall is totally in tune with nature, and always on the lookout to protect the environment. So when aliens start attacking her home planet, she takes it personally. She is very good friends with Gia. She enjoys BMX bike riding and photography in the Harwood Forest. She also seems to love singing. She is also happy and easy-going. Like Kimberly, Emma speaks in a valley girl accent. Emma is a very positive girl always blocking out negative vibes with positive ones. She's a big dreamer, and enjoys to see others happy.
As Megaforce Pink, she has a Phoenix motif. She pilots the Phoenix Zord. Pink Ranger's main weapon is a laser called the Phoenix Shot that resembles a shield. She uses cards with her Gosei Morpher.
Appearances: M Episodes 1-21, SM Episodes 1-7, 10-13, 15-20, LBEV
Ultra Mode is the Mega Rangers' power up.
Appearances: M Episodes 12-17, 19, 20, SM Episodes 16, 17
Appearances: SM Episodes 1-15, 18-20, LBEV
- "Legendary Strike"
Appearances: SM Episodes 2, 10
Ranger Operator Series Black (female version)
Appearances: SM Episodes 2, 4, 9, 14
- Prism Shooter
- Prism Gauntlet
- "Prism Punch"
Appearances: SM Episodes 19, LBEV
The Megaforce Pink Ranger Key is one of Emma's personal Ranger Keys. This key along with the majority of the Core Ranger Keys are seen lining the Command Center's interior walls. This key is mainly used by Emma Goodall (Super Megaforce Pink). Although it hasn’t been seen being used, it has been seen in the toyline.
The Super Megaforce Pink Ranger Key is one of Emma's personal Ranger Keys which allows her to morph into Super Megaforce Pink. As with the other Super Megaforce Ranger Keys, this key is commonly used in the Super Mega Rangers' Ranger Key-compatible arsenal and zords for different functions and attacks.
Behind the scenes
Emma Goodall was portrayed by Christina Masterson.
When morphed, Emma was respectively portrayed by suit actors Yuichi Hachisuka (蜂須賀 祐一 Hachisuka Yūichi) (Megaforce Pink; later served as Super Megaforce Yellow), in footage from Goseiger, and Mizuho Nogawa (野川 瑞穂 Nogawa Mizuho) (Super Megaforce Pink; previously served as Megaforce Yellow), in footage from Gokaiger.
- Early scripts listed her name as "Sadie," just like Mia.
- Emma shares a number of similarities with the first Pink Ranger:
- She is the first Pink Ranger since Cassie Chan to have more than one Sentai counterpart.
- She is the first Pink Ranger with a Phoenix motif.
- She is the second Pink Ranger to have a Submarine themed zord. The first would be the Pink Overdrive Ranger.
- Emma and Troy Burrows share the same element, Sky.
- Emma is the second character to possess the Phoenix animal spirit, the first being Camille.
- While becoming Prism Green, she became the first green female Ranger in the Power Rangers universe, if one doesn't count Camille.
- Her personality is very similar to Ashley Hammond.
- Emma retains the happy, sweet and easy-going personality of her two Sentai counterparts, Eri and Ahim de Famille.
- Emma shares a few things in common with 4 out of 5 of the other Super Mega Rangers in terms of counterparts:
- Ironically, even though Emma is the feminine "girly-girl" of the group, half of her female counterparts (White Aquitar Ranger, Pink Turbo Ranger, Pink Space Ranger, Pink Mystic Ranger and her successors Dino Charge Pink Ranger and Ninja Steel Pink) were tomboys.
- 3 of Emma's counterparts (Navy Thunder Ranger, Jungle Fury Rhino Ranger and Ranger Operator Series Black) are not only not Pink Rangers, but all three were originally male. Coincidentally, these Rangers are also Additional Rangers.
- 5 White Rangers (White Mighty Morphin Ranger, White Dino Ranger, S.P.D. Omega Ranger, White Mystic Ranger and Ninja Steel White) are not Emma's counterpart.
- Power Rangers Dino Thunder is the only Ranger team where Emma does not have a counterpart.
- Eri - Super Sentai counterpart in Goseiger. See comparison page.
- Ahim de Famille - Super Sentai counterpart in Gokaiger. See comparison page.