|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Super Samurai.|
Stroke of Fate is the fifteenth episode of Power Rangers Super Samurai, the second season of Power Rangers Samurai. This episode marks the only appearance of the Samurai Shark Gigazord, and the final appearance of Serrator.
- Alex Heartman as Jayden Shiba (Red Samurai Ranger 1)
- Najee-De-Tiege as Kevin (Blue Samurai Ranger)
- Erika Fong as Mia Watanabe (Pink Samurai Ranger)
- Hector David Jr. as Mike (Green Samurai Ranger)
- Brittany Anne Pirtle as Emily (Yellow Samurai Ranger)
- Steven Skyler as Antonio Garcia (Gold Samurai Ranger)
- Rene Naufahu as Mentor Ji
- Jeff Szusterman as Octoroo (voice)
- Derek Judge as Serrator (voice)
- Rick Medina as Deker
- Kate Elliott as Dayu (voice)
- Red Samurai Ranger - Super (x2), Bullzooka (x2), Samurai (Fire Smasher), Bull (BullZord), Ultimate Samurai Combination, Shogun, Shark (SharkZord)
- Blue Samurai Ranger - Samurai (DragonZord)
- Pink Samurai Ranger - Samurai (TurtleZord)
- Green Samurai Ranger - Samurai (BearZord)
- Yellow Samurai Ranger - Samurai (ApeZord)
- Gold Samurai Ranger - Octo (Fire Smasher - Cannon Blast Mode), Coral + Dragon + Turtle + Bear + Ape (5 Disc Octo Cannon), Claw (ClawZord)
- This episode was first shown in Latin America on 24th August 2012. It aired in Canada on 27th October 2012.
- This episode marks the only time Emily uses the LightZord.
- Bulk's hand/body motions as he picks up the gumballs and shouts "It's Chewing Time" is a spoof of the original morphing sequence for the Mighty Morphing Power Rangers: "It's Morphin Time". There's even a close head shot.
- During the meagzord battle with Serrator he says "Watch how I get my kicks". He is the second monster in Power Rangers to use this line. Grumblebee used a similar line, almost word for word, in the megazord battle during "The Wedding" during the third season of Mighty Morphin.