|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue.|
- "Lightning Spikes away!"
- ―Strikning when he performs his Spike Burst attack[src]
Strikning was summoned by Diabolico to destroy the city with his Light Strike abilities, he was originally able to overpower the Lightspeed Rangers, but he gets ambushed by the New Cyborg Rangers and was forced to retreat, which Lightspeed Headquarters responded to by creating the Cyborg Rangers. He had a rematch with the Cyborg Rangers an managed to scramble their circuits, causing them to go haywire and attacking the people, which meant that the Lightspeed Rangers needed to be called upon to destroy both the Cyborg Rangers and Strikning himself. After growing the Lightspeed Megazord was summoned, Strikning hit The Lightspeed Megazord with the spikes and the Rangers quickly grabbed the monster with the ladder arms and lifted him off the ground, which conducted the lightning attack through them and right back at the monster, they finally destroyed him with the Lightspeed Megazord Saber.
Strikning was a ruthless monster that loves to create lighting to strike at his enemys, but (like most demons) he is loyal to Diabolico.
Powers and Abilities
- Spike Burst: From his chest, he can fire off black spike at his enemy.
- Lighting Strike: After words, he can summon a lightning bolt from the sky that will strike through the spikes and damage the enemy.
- Teleportation: Strikning can teleport to any location at will.
- Lighting Staff: Strikning is armed with a staff which aids him in combat.
- Parts of Strikning were later recycled for the Mut-Orgs. Strikning's head and boots were used for Takach with the head having more horns added to it while his left shoulder armor was used for Rofang.