|This article is about a/an Galaxy Warrior Contestant in Power Rangers Ninja Steel.|
- "Dugh! Ug! I'm rocking now!"
- ―Stonedozer's final words before his destruction.[src]
Stonedozer is a rock/power shovel-themed monster which appears in Power Rangers Ninja Steel episode "Rocking and Rolling".
Stonedozer was first introduced by Cosmo Royale as a trick to think that they have no more monsters, after his intro Cosmo Royale summons stronger versions of the Kodabots, the Basherbots to aid him in battle, he he sent to a forest area in a mine,he has the Basherbot dig to stop Levi's concert, the Red and Pink Rangers confert him in a mines but he creates earthquakes,for which the two Rangers were able to morph and escape, Stonedozer was able to dig under Levi's consert(but thankfully, the Rangers will able to escort all of the people out of the building) and destroy it, with the Rangers escaping, they later encounter him out side with an army of Basherbot, as the Red, Yellow, Blue, White and Pink Rangers deal with the Basherbots, the Gold Rangers battles Stonedozer while attempted to escape, after a long dual, the Gold Ranger was able to destroy Stonedozer with the Storm Star Tornado Slash Final Attack, he is later gogantified, and the Gold Ranger unleashed his new Zord, the Bullrider Zord and battles Stonedozer, he had the upper hand at first, but Stonedozer was able to push the zord back, the Red Ranger summoned the Rumble Tusk Ninja Steel Megazord to aid the Bull Rider Zord in battle, the Gold Ranger then transform his Zord into the Bull Rider Megazord to make a beat down on Stonedozer, with the comebined power of the Bull Rider Zord's Rodeo Rapid Fire Final Attack and the Rumble Tusk Ninja Steel Megazord's Double Axe Final Attack, Stonedozer was destroyed for good.
Stonedozer is rough and tough monster, he will stop at nothing to destroy the Rangers but he is loyal to his mission.
Powers and Abilities
- Super Strength: Stonedozer possess incredible strength that can destroy a portion of a building and send the Red Ranger flying in just one kick.
- Durability: As his name applies, Stonedozer's body is made entirely out of rocks and stone, making him have thick skin that can withstand punishments from his enemies.
- Burrowing: Stonedozer can burrow underground.
- Earthquake: Stonedozer can cause earthquake by slamming his fists into the ground.
- Stone Ambush: Stonedozer can pick up and hurl stones and rocks at the enemy.
- Left Shovel Arm: On Stonedozer's left arm is a shovel, for which he can use for combat, throw rocks and to cause earthquakes.
- Right Pincer Claw: On Stonedozer's right arm is is a pincer claw which is also used in combat.
Behind the Scenes
Stonedozer is voiced by Phil Brown.
- Stonedozer is the first monster to be faced by the Bull Rider Zord, as well as the Bull Rider Megazord.
- Alto Stonedozer is made out of stones and rocks, when he gets electrified by the Gold Ranger, he is shown to have bones.
- Stone Dozer's name comes from the words Stone and Bulldozer.