|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Turbo, the third installment in the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers saga.|
|Power Rangers Turbo, Episode 5x20|
|Air date September 12, 1997|
|Written by Judd Lynn|
|Directed by Blair Treu|
Passing the Torch
The Wheel of Fate
Ashley's jacket becomes Angel Grove's latest fashion trend, and thanks to Divatox, they make the wearer evil. Blue Senturion and the others Rangers put on five of the jackets and start causing trouble, and it's up to Ashley to stop them.
Meanwhile, Bulk & Skull, back to being humans but invisible, cause michief around Angel Grove.
- Tracy Lynn Cruz as Ashley Hammond
- Blake Foster as Justin Stewart
- Patricia Ja Lee as Cassie Chan
- Roger Velasco as Carlos Vallerte
- Selwyn Ward as T.J. Johnson
- Jason Narvy as Skull
- Paul Schrier as Bulk
- Gregg Bullock as Jerome Stone
- Jason David Frank, Johnny Yong Bosch, Catherine Sutherland and Nakia Burrise have all been removed from the opening credits and replaced with Selwyn Ward, Roger Velasco, Patricia Ja Lee and Tracy Lynn Cruz.
- First episode since "Beauty and the Beast" that Tommy isn't a regular, and the first episode since "Along Came a Spider" that he didn't appear.
- Paul Schrier and Jason Narvy have been restored to the opening credits.
- The morphing sequence from this episode onwards is far shorter, with the Rangers no longer calling out the name of their Turbozord (marking the first time the Rangers haven't called something out during the morph, something that will continue throughout the series). All the morphs also take the same amount of time, with the helmet forming and Justin's size alteration both receiving far less exposure.