|This article is about a/an actor in the Power Rangers franchise.|
|Born||May 29, 1974|
|Born in||Langley Air Force Base, Virginia, United States|
|Role(s)|| Rocky DeSantos |
Steve Cardenas is an American actor who played Rocky DeSantos in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (1994 - 1996), Power Rangers Zeo (1996), and Power Rangers Turbo (1997). He was born at Langley Air Force Base in Virginia, and is now living in Los Angeles, California.
He replied on a post, explaining why he turned down the offer:
- "The was too low and there's not a lot of character development. Just going to be in the background as an extra. I would've love to do it but I could possibly take the amount of time away from my business for a little amount of money. I'm sorry but I believe that it's them that's letting the fans down because they want to get away with paying a little. I hope you understand."
- ―Steve Cardenas[[src]]
- Power Rangers Dino Thunder
- Legacy of Power (2004)
- The Lost Episode (1999)
- Power Rangers Funniest Moments (1998)
- Masked Rider
- Super Gold (1996 VHS Release only)
- Lord Zedd's Monster Heads: The Greatest Villains of the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (1995)
- The Good, the Bad, and the Stupid: The Misadventures of Bulk and Skull (1995)
- Started Martial Arts training at the age of 12
- Holds a 3rd degree black belt
- Is of Mexican descent.
- Attended Power Morphicon 2007.
- His character of Rocky was the first Red Ranger to later wear Blue followed by Selwyn Ward's character of TJ. Ironically, SPD stars Chris Violete and Matt Austin's respective characters of Sky Tate and Bridge Carson would later become Red Rangers after becoming Blue Rangers
- Was hired because Austin St. John left due to pay issues.
- Left after Zeo to start a new karate school, despite injury rumors.