|This article is about a/an Nighlok Monster in Power Rangers Samurai.|
- "You don’t have to be so snippy!"
- ―Steeleto’s last words before his first death.[src]
Steeleto is an Amikiri/Blade-themed Nighlok. He goes to fight the Power Rangers to avenge his good friend Vulpes, nearly defeating the five before he falls back to bathe in the Sanzu River due to drying up. By the time he resumes his campaign of vengeance, the Power Rangers have the Gold Ranger by their side in battle.
He is destroyed at first by the Barracuda Bite/Blazing Strike By the Gold and Red Rangers, and then he turned into a mega-monster. He is then destroyed by by the new Octo Spear Megazord's Samurai Strike.
Steeleto later attends a Halloween party at the Nighlok Heaven where he recounts his battles with the Samurai Rangers.
It is revealed he was good friends with Vulpes.
Powers and Abilities
- Full Body Blades: He can attack his enemies using the blades on his body.
- Twin Swords: He wields twin swords in battle.
Behind the Scenes
- He is voiced by John Leigh