|This article is about a/an episode in Ressha Sentai ToQger.|
The Ressha stops at a station under the power of Film Shadow, leading the ToQgers to help produce a rival movie to defeat the monster.
The ToQgers discuss their favorite movies before they arrive to the station at Touto Film Studio. While the ToQgers expect to see celebrities, they instead find themselves facing the Shadow Creep Film Shadow when he is chasing a movie producer. Though he overpowers the ToQgers, Film Shadow leaves after advising ToQ 1gou not to use the Hyper Ressha until they reach the climax of their second fight scene. After the producer introduces himself as Waraziro Bubaigawara, he gives the ToQgers a tour of the studio before finding the director and staff missing from the set of his movie Police Reporter Pestacore. Kagura offers herself as director, changing the genre and apparently driving off the actors with Akira called to play the film lead alongside Tokatti. Elsewhere, with Film Shadow still on his mind, Hikari investigates on his own and learns that the cast and the staff are actually being held hostage in Screening Room 3 by Film Shadow. Film Shadow appears on screen while revealing that he has been harvesting the nightmares of the abducted staff and actors to create his masterpiece Yamitto Monster Z for the purpose of spreading darkness in every movie theater in Japan and beyond. But Kagura refuses to accept Film Shadow's movie as a genuine article as Right calls the Shadow Creep out of the movie screen to settle matters. As the fight commences, ToQ 5gou faces Film Shadow on her own before her teammates obtain the film reel and destroy it. Though Film Shadow expected ToQ 1gou to use the Hyper Ressha, he is instead defeated by a Security Guard variation of the Rainbow Rush and then destroyed by ToQ Rainbow after attempting to subject the ToQgers to a horror movie-themed illusion. Later, the ToQgers learn that Bubaigawara finished his movie using the footage of Kagura's directing and their fight with Film Shadow to create a box office success.
- Right (ライト Raito?): Jun Shison (志尊 淳 Shison Jun?)
- Tokatti (トカッチ Tokatchi?): Jin Hiramaki (平牧 仁 Hiramaki Jin?)
- Mio (ミオ?): Riria (梨里杏?)
- Hikari (ヒカリ?): Ryusei Yokohama (横浜 流星 Yamazaki Hikaru?)
- Kagura (カグラ?): Ai Moritaka (森高 愛 Moritaka Ai?)
- Akira Nijino (虹野明?): Shin Nagahama (長濱 慎 Nagahama Shin?)
- Conductor (車掌 Shashō?): Tsutomu Sekine (関根 勤 Sekine Tsutomu?)
- Ticket (チケット Chiketto?, Voice), ToQger Equipment Voice: Kappei Yamaguchi (山口 勝平 Yamaguchi Kappei?)
- Wagon (ワゴン? Voice): Yui Horie (堀江 由衣 Horie Yui?)
- Emperor of Darkness (闇の皇帝 Yami no Kōtei?, Voice): Kengo Ohkuchi (大口 兼悟 Ōkuchi Kengo?)
- Madame Noir (ノア夫人 Noa Fujin?, Voice): Aya Hisakawa (久川 綾 Hisakawa Aya?)
- Film Shadow (フィルムシャドー Firumu Shadō?, Voice): Hideo Ishikawa (石川 英郎 Ishikawa Hideo?)
- Warajiro Bubaigawara (分倍河原藁次郎 Bubaigawara Warajiro?): Tsuyoshi Honma (本間 剛 Honma Tsuyoshi?)
- Guard: Tsutomu Kitagawa (喜多川 2tom Kitagawa Tsutomu?)
- Transfer Changes for Let's Make a Movie:
- Tripping Scene: ToQ 2gou
- Everyone's Train Corner:
- As part of Super Hero Time, this episode aired alongside Kamen Rider Drive episode 8, What Is the Secret That Dwells in the Heart?.
- This episode marks the return of Renketsu Bazooka since Station 25.
- The sign of the movie studio resembles that of the Toho Movie Studio.