|This article is about a/an episode in Ressha Sentai ToQger.|
With the Hyper Ressha Terminal occupied by the Shadow Line forces, the President decides to authorize the ToQgers to use all thirteen of their Ressha together to get it back, but first, they must get the Drill Ressha back from General Schwarz.
Finding Emperor Z in a foul mood over his inability to truly take Miss Glitta's light for his own, Marchioness Morc takes advantage of their leader's growing darkness to stage a forced occupation of the Hyper Ressha. After the Kurainers succeed in hijacking the terminal, the President contacts the Ressha and Build Ressha for assistance. However, the ToQgers are unable to break through the barrier and are forced to fall back. Soon after, the President arrives on the Ressha to authorize the ToQgers to use all thirteen of their Ressha together to regain the Hyper Ressha. However, Hikari points out the Drill Ressha is still unaccounted for as he and the team mounts a rescue mission on foot. But, the ToQgers find themselves facing Marchioness Morc, Madame Noir, and Baron Nero before Emperor Z arrives to overwhelm them. At the same time, Akira finds General Schwarz and fights him to regain the Drill Ressha. But when contacted by the Conductor and Ticket that the ToQgers are losing, Akira is forced to accept surrender to Schwarz and instead makes a deal with him to regain the Drill Ressha. Back at the Hyper Terminal, Emperor Z attempts to absorb Right. However, Miss Glitta stops Emperor Z from carrying out the task. Marchioness Morc has a Kurainer take Emperor Z to safety before she and the other Shadow Line officers go in for the kill. Luckily, the Ressha arrives to retrieve the ToQgers as ToQ 6gou arrives. With all 13 Ressha cars, the ToQgers combine them with the Hyper Ressha to transform it into ToQ Rainbow. Marchioness Morc responds by having her Kurainer combine with the other Kurainers piloted by Noir and Nero into a Cho Kurainer Robo before it and the other Kurainer Robos are destroyed by ToQ Rainbow. Later, as the main ToQgers are troubled by the turn of events involving Miss Glitta and the threat Emperor Z poses to them now, Akira plays his harmonica with the knowledge that he will eventually have to honor his part in the pact he made with General Schwarz.
- Right (ライト Raito?): Jun Shison (志尊 淳 Shison Jun?)
- Tokatti (トカッチ Tokatchi?): Jin Hiramaki (平牧 仁 Hiramaki Jin?)
- Mio (ミオ?): Riria (梨里杏?)
- Hikari (ヒカリ?): Ryusei Yokohama (横浜 流星 Yamazaki Hikaru?)
- Kagura (カグラ?): Ai Moritaka (森高 愛 Moritaka Ai?)
- Akira Nijino (虹野明?): Shin Nagahama (長濱 慎 Nagahama Shin?)
- Conductor (車掌 Shashō?): Tsutomu Sekine (関根 勤 Sekine Tsutomu?)
- Ticket (チケット Chiketto?, Voice), ToQger Equipment Voice: Kappei Yamaguchi (山口 勝平 Yamaguchi Kappei?)
- Wagon (ワゴン? Voice): Yui Horie (堀江 由衣 Horie Yui?)
- Rainbow Line President (レインボーライン総裁 Reinbō Rain Sōsai?, Voice): Kōsuke Toriumi (鳥海 浩輔 Toriumi Kōsuke?)
- Emperor of Darkness (闇の皇帝 Yami no Kōtei?, Voice): Kengo Ohkuchi (大口 兼悟 Ōkuchi Kengo?)
- General Schwarz (シュバルツ将軍 Shubarutsu Shōgun?, Voice): Haruhiko Jō (壤 晴彦 Jō Haruhiko?)
- Baron Nero (ネロ男爵 Nero Danshaku?, Voice): Jun Fukuyama (福山 潤 Fukuyama Jun?)
- Madame Noir (ノア夫人 Noa Fujin?, Voice): Aya Hisakawa (久川 綾 Hisakawa Aya?)
- Marchioness Morc (モルク侯爵 Moruku Kōshaku?, Voice): Reiko Suzuki (鈴木 れい子 Suzuki Reiko?)
- Transfer Changes for The Stolen Terminal:
- to be added
- Tripping Scene: ToQ 6gou
- Everyone's Train Corner:
- As part of Super Hero Time, this episode aired alongside Kamen Rider Drive episode 5, What Are the Steel Robbers After?.
- This episode marks the first time the Drill Ressha attaches to Build Ressha.
- This episode is similar to Episode. 49: Devil's DekaBase where the villains take away the base of the leader of the sentai.
- This episode officially reveals the Miss Gritta is still alive within Z.
- This is the first episode where none of the ToQgers assume a Hyper ToQger form since its debut in Station 27.