Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article is about a/an episode in Ressha Sentai ToQger.|
Instead of going to Uragoeshi Station, the ToQgers are informed that the Ressha will have a rare visit to the Hyper Ressha Terminal for a cleaning of lingering darkness. As Wagon and the ToQgers decide to look around the terminal to wait out he cleaning, the Conductor and Ticket meet with the Rainbow Line President over what they learn to be the President's concern about the ToQgers themselves. Elsewhere, Marchioness Morc learns of the Hyper Ressha Terminal's appearance and she orders Baron Nero to provide a distraction while she and Emperor Z take the opportunity to take over the terminal. However, as the ToQgers arrive at the corrupted Uragaeshi Dark Station via bus to fight Nero and the Dining Set Brothers, the Imperial Kurainer is attacked by General Schwarz, with a fight between himself and Marchioness Morc resulting in Madame Noir joining the feud to bide her time. Seeing the smoke caused from the fight, Right reaches the Shadow Line members' fight and saves a girl who was almost hit by Emperor Z's attack. Right then sees no more reason to hold back against Emperor Z. Their duel rages on into an all-out brawl until Emperor Z suddenly kneels over. Marchioness Morc spirits him away and General Schwarz learns that Miss Glitta is still alive within the Emperor's body. Meanwhile, as ToQ 6gou battles Barone Nero, the other ToQgers manage to catch the Dining Set Brothers off guard, with Table Shadow sacrificing Chair Shadow to avoid the deathblow. With Hyper ToQ 1gou joining them, the ToQgers learn the Ressha cleaning is complete as they form Cho-ToQ-Oh to eliminate Chair Shadow before destroying him. But despite Right having his friends promise to stop the Shadow Line, the Conductor and Ticket tell them that the ToQgers have been disbanded.
- Right (ライト Raito?): Jun Shison (志尊 淳 Shison Jun?)
- Tokatti (トカッチ Tokatchi?): Jin Hiramaki (平牧 仁 Hiramaki Jin?)
- Mio (ミオ?): Riria (梨里杏?)
- Hikari (ヒカリ?): Ryusei Yokohama (横浜 流星 Yamazaki Hikaru?)
- Kagura (カグラ?): Ai Moritaka (森高 愛 Moritaka Ai?)
- Akira Nijino (虹野明?): Shin Nagahama (長濱 慎 Nagahama Shin?)
- Conductor (車掌 Shashō?): Tsutomu Sekine (関根 勤 Sekine Tsutomu?)
- Ticket (チケット Chiketto?, Voice), ToQger Equipment Voice: Kappei Yamaguchi (山口 勝平 Yamaguchi Kappei?)
- Wagon (ワゴン? Voice): Yui Horie (堀江 由衣 Horie Yui?)
- Rainbow Line President (レインボーライン総裁 Reinbō Rain Sōsai?, Voice): Kōsuke Toriumi (鳥海 浩輔 Toriumi Kōsuke?)
- Emperor of Darkness (闇の皇帝 Yami no Kōtei?, Voice): Kengo Ohkuchi (大口 兼悟 Ōkuchi Kengo?)
- General Schwarz (シュバルツ将軍 Shubarutsu Shōgun?, Voice): Haruhiko Jō (壤 晴彦 Jō Haruhiko?)
- Baron Nero (ネロ男爵 Nero Danshaku?, Voice): Jun Fukuyama (福山 潤 Fukuyama Jun?)
- Madame Noir (ノア夫人 Noa Fujin?, Voice): Aya Hisakawa (久川 綾 Hisakawa Aya?)
- Marchioness Morc (モルク侯爵 Moruku Kōshaku?, Voice): Reiko Suzuki (鈴木 れい子 Suzuki Reiko?)
- Table Shadow (テーブルシャドー Unshō Ishizuka?, Voice): Unshō Ishizuka (石塚 運昇 Ishizuka Unshō?)
- Chair Shadow (チェアシャドー Chea Shadō?, Voice): Taiki Matsuno (松野 太紀 Matsuno Taiki?)
- Transfer Changes for The Hyper Train Terminal:
- Tripping Scene: ToQ 2gou
- Everyone's Train Corner:
- As part of Super Hero Time, this episode aired alongside Kamen Rider Drive episode 1, Why Did My Time Stop?.
- Tsutomu Sekine's (Conductor) 61st birthday, falling on August 21st 2014, was celebrated during filming of this episode. 
- TV Asahi's official preview for ｢ハイパーレッシャターミナル」
- Toei TV's official episode guide for ｢ハイパーレッシャターミナル」