|This article is about a/an episode in Ressha Sentai ToQger.|
A New Power (新たな力を Arata na Chikara o) is the twenty-seventh episode of Ressha Sentai ToQger. This is the debut appearance of Marchioness Morc, the Hyper Ressha, and Hyper ToQ 1gou. Akira assumes the form of Zaram again in this episode.
The group finds Right acting intense for some reason just as Akira calls them to say that he has found a junction to a Shadow Town. The Conductor and Ticket then present the group with the Hyper Ressha, which requires a large amount of Imagination and thus is entrusted to Right. Upon arriving in the Shadow Town of Samayoi, the ToQgers are ambushed by Keeper Bishop. However, ToQ 1gou is unable to use the Hyper Ressha as Right has come down with a fever. ToQ 4gou is unable to hold off Keeper Bishop, ToQ 6gou arrives to cover the ToQgers' escape before the group ends up being separated by the spell cast on Samayoi. With Right feeling he should have been able to use the Hyper Ressha, Akira tells him to stay put as he uses his harmonica to guide the others to him so they can distract Keeper Bishop. The other ToQgers find Akira after assuming his Zaram form before they are confronted by Emperor Z and the head of the Keepers, Marchioness Morc, who wants Emperor Z to see his weakness in seeking out light as she orders Keeper Bishop not to hold back on their account. Luckily, after realizing that true Imagination is to be free and have fun, Right arrives and uses the Hyper Ressha to become Hyper ToQ 1gou to overpower Keeper Bishop. Emperor Z then joins the fray, his darkness clashing with Right's light, before the two engage in physical combat. However, Hyper ToQ 1gou obtains the Daikaiten Cannon and fires the Hyper Last Train Crash at Emperor Z, but Keeper Bishop takes the deathblow. As Marchioness Morc takes Emperor Z away, Keeper Bishop enlarges with ToQ-Oh and BuildDai-Oh formed to fight him. They soon form Cho-Cho-ToQ-Dai-Oh to destroy their opponent. As the town returns to normal, the other ToQgers end up getting sick, forcing Right to take care of them.
- Right (ライト Raito): Jun Shison (志尊 淳 Shison Jun)
- Tokatti (トカッチ Tokatchi): Jin Hiramaki (平牧 仁 Hiramaki Jin)
- Mio (ミオ): Riria (梨里杏)
- Hikari (ヒカリ):Ryusei Yokohama (横浜 流星 Yamazaki Hikaru)
- Kagura (カグラ): Ai Moritaka (森高 愛 Moritaka Ai)
- Akira Nijino (虹野明): Shin Nagahama (長濱 慎 Nagahama Shin)
- Conductor (車掌 Shashō): Tsutomu Sekine (関根 勤 Sekine Tsutomu)
- Ticket (チケット Chiketto, Voice), ToQger Equipment Voice: Kappei Yamaguchi (山口 勝平 Yamaguchi Kappei)
- Wagon (ワゴン Voice): Yui Horie (堀江 由衣 Horie Yui)
- Emperor of Darkness (闇の皇帝 Yami no Kōtei, Voice): Kengo Ohkuchi (大口 兼悟 Ōkuchi Kengo)
- Baron Nero (ネロ男爵 Nero Danshaku, Voice): Jun Fukuyama (福山 潤 Fukuyama Jun)
- Madame Noir (ノア夫人 Noa Fujin, Voice): Aya Hisakawa (久川 綾 Hisakawa Aya)
- Marchioness Morc (モルク侯爵 Moruku Kōshaku, Voice): Reiko Suzuki (鈴木 れい子 Suzuki Reiko)
- Keeper Bishop (管理人ビショップ Kanrinin Bisyopu, Voice): Takuya Kirimoto (桐本 琢也 Kirimoto Takuya)
- Transfer Changes for A New Power:
- Final appearance of ToQ 2gou Green.
- ToQ 4gou's Transfer Change into Yellow is only implied due to his suit being briefly shown as Yellow before changing into Pink.
- to be added
- Tripping Scene: ToQ 5gou
- Everyone's Train Corner:
- Sendai City Transportation Bureau - North-South Line 1000N Series: Running on subway lines within the city of Sendai, this train has been remodeled with a new controller system and other features. The windows on the passenger entry-exit doors are oval-shaped, an unusual characteristic in trains.
- Oigawa Railway - C10 Unit #8: A heritage steam locomotive operating on the famous Oigawa Railway. Many steam locomotives are in service, but the C10 Unit #8, built in Showa 5 (1930), is the oldest.
- 2000 Series "Uwakai" - JR Shikoku: A diesel express connecting Shikoku's Matsuyama with Uwajima. Runs smoothly uphill and even in curves due to its swinging suspension mechanism.
- As part of Super Hero Time, this episode aired alongside Kamen Rider Gaim episode 44, Two People Aiming At the Future.
Ressha Sentai ToQger Volume 7 features episodes 25-28: Station 25: Right Out of a Fairy Tale, Station 26: The Fight that Started in a Bathhouse, Station 27: A New Power and Station 28: Uncool but Cool.