|This article is about a/an episode in Ressha Sentai ToQger.|
While Tokatti is trying to befriend Akira, the Ressha gets trapped in a mine collapse orchestrated by a Kurainer Robo, forcing Tokatti and Akira to work together to find ToQ 6gou's personal Ressha.
While working on the railway, Akira acquires a new Ressha from the Rainbow Line and proceeds to master driving it. Learning of Akira's sudden disappearance, the ToQgers attempt to find him. Tokatti finds him first as he tries to befriend Akira one-on-one. But as Tokatti sees that Akira has completely taken the new Ressha's cockpit apart to set in a pulley system, they learn the Ressha is under attack by a Kurainer Robo under the control of Fence Shadow. Though the two attempt to help, the Kurainer Robo forcefully equips the Drill Ressha and buries the Ressha. Akira and Tokatti are forced to escape, with the latter remembering that he was a transfer student the others befriended. Akira now understands his resolve to befriend him, while telling him that they can best help the others with the Build Ressha. After finishing the remodeling, ToQ 6gou uses the Build Ressha to free the Ressha and save its occupants from suffocation. After the ToQgers defeat Fence Shadow with a Rock Slide variation of the Rainbow Rush, the ToQgers enter the Build Ressha as it reconfigures into Build Dai-Oh. Reclaiming the Drill Ressha, Build Dai-Oh becomes Build Dai-Oh Drill and destroys Fence Shadow with its Shovel Drill Double Crash attack. Upon realizing he was forcing a friendship with Akira, Tokatti sees Akira's resolve to help him and his friends reach their hometown as the ToQgers go to the Ressha to enjoy some bento.
- Right (ライト Raito?): Jun Shison (志尊 淳 Shison Jun?)
- Tokatti (トカッチ Tokatchi?): Jin Hiramaki (平牧 仁 Hiramaki Jin?)
- Mio (ミオ?): Riria (梨里杏?)
- Hikari (ヒカリ?):Ryusei Yokohama (横浜 流星 Yamazaki Hikaru?)
- Kagura (カグラ?): Ai Moritaka (森高 愛 Moritaka Ai?)
- Akira Nijino (虹野明?): Shin Nagahama (長濱 慎 Nagahama Shin?)
- Conductor (車掌 Shashō?): Tsutomu Sekine (関根 勤 Sekine Tsutomu?)
- Ticket (チケット Chiketto?, Voice), ToQger Equipment Voice: Kappei Yamaguchi (山口 勝平 Yamaguchi Kappei?)
- Wagon (ワゴン? Voice): Yui Horie (堀江 由衣 Horie Yui?)
- Emperor of Darkness (闇の皇帝 Yami no Kōtei?): Kengo Ohkuchi (大口 兼悟 Ōkuchi Kengo?)
- General Schwarz (シュバルツ将軍 Shubarutsu Shōgun?, Voice): Haruhiko Jō (壤 晴彦 Jō Haruhiko?)
- Baron Nero (ネロ男爵 Nero Danshaku?, Voice): Jun Fukuyama (福山 潤 Fukuyama Jun?)
- Madame Noir (ノア夫人 Noa Fujin?, Voice): Aya Hisakawa (久川 綾 Hisakawa Aya?)
- Miss Gritta (グリッタ嬢 Guritta Jō?, Voice): Noriko Hidaka (日高 のり子 Hidaka Noriko?)
- Fence Shadow (フェンスシャドー Fensu Shadō?, Voice): Katsuya Shiga (志賀 克也 Shiga Katsuya?)
- Mysterious voice: Kōsuke Toriumi (鳥海 浩輔 Toriumi Kōsuke?)
- Transfer Changes for Now Departing! Build-Dai-Oh:
- Final appearance of ToQ 3gou Green.
- Tripping Scene: ToQ 1gou
- Everyone's Train Corner:
- As part of Super Hero Time, this episode aired alongside Kamen Rider Gaim episode 36, Brothers' End! Zangetsu vs. Zangetsu Shin!.
- The opening and closing credits are updated to include Akira.
- This episode establishes that the original five ToQgers are unable to perform Transfer Changes with ToQ 6gou and vice versa. This is demonstrated when Right, intending to introduce Akira to the concept of Transfer Changes, takes the Build Ressha and initiates the transformation while making his own announcement, only for no transformation to occur. The explanation given by Ticket is that Akira doesn't need to switch lines.
- Later, however, during the final battle with Z, Right would successfully transform into ToQ 1gou Orange while going through the Ressha of all five of his teammates to assume his Rainbow form.
- Last appearance of the Renketsu Bazooka until Station 38.