|This article is about a/an episode in Ressha Sentai ToQger.|
Tokatti and Kagura uncover a Shadow Line plot to make children unusually happy, but Kagura must also deal with the young girl Aoi who says her brother has been kidnapped by the Kuliners taking children throughout the city.
Though Hammer Shadow thanks him for saving his life, General Schwarz hooks him up to his Kurainer. Sometime later, the Ressha arrives at a Dark Station where the ToQgers find children willingly entering General Schwarz's Kurainer before jumping into the train. Right, Mio, and Hikari enter the train, and become enthralled by its power, keeping them in a restaurant while the children play around in a kid's museum. Kagura and Tokatti are separated from the others by a girl named Aoi who believes that her little brother Kakeru has been kidnapped by the train's owner. It is at this time that they discover that it is a Shadow Line plot to have children unusually happy by giving them their deepest desire. Tokatti and Kagura are found by General Schwarz as he evicts them and Aoi from his train before beginning the next phase of his plan. Kagura and Tokatti pursue the Kurainer in the Police Ressha, and Aoi uses her Imagination to help ToQ 5gou find the children who are about to their dreams smashed by Hammer Shadow, just as General Schwarz reveals his plans to her. ToQ 5gou is forced to fight the him and Kuros on her own before she uses her Imagination to snap Right, Mio, and Hikari out of their trance. As the three freed ToQgers hold off General Schwarz, ToQ 5gou fights Hammer Shadow before the Police Ressha stops the Kurainer in its tracks. The ToQgers get the children to safety before defeating Hammer Shadow with a One Million Paper Fan Smack variation of the Rainbow Rush and then destroy the Shadow Creep with Cho ToQ Oh after disarming him. As General Schwarz falls back with the darkness he gathered, the Ressha heads off to its next location while the Conductor and Ticket receive a gift from their superiors: the Build Ressha and the AppliChanger.
- Right (ライト Raito?): Jun Shison (志尊 淳 Shison Jun?)
- Tokatti (トカッチ Tokatchi?): Jin Hiramaki (平牧 仁 Hiramaki Jin?)
- Mio (ミオ?): Riria (梨里杏?)
- Hikari (ヒカリ?): Ryusei Yokohama (横浜 流星 Yokohama Ryusei?)
- Kagura (カグラ?): Ai Moritaka (森高 愛 Moritaka Ai?)
- Conductor (車掌 Shashō?): Tsutomu Sekine (関根 勤 Sekine Tsutomu?)
- Ticket (チケット Chiketto?, Voice), ToQger Equipment Voice: Kappei Yamaguchi (山口 勝平 Yamaguchi Kappei?)
- Wagon (ワゴン? Voice): Yui Horie (堀江 由衣 Horie Yui?)
- General Schwarz (シュバルツ将軍 Shubarutsu Shōgun?, Voice): Haruhiko Jō (壤 晴彦 Jō Haruhiko?)
- Hammer Shadow (ハンマーシャドー Hanmā Shadō?, Voice): Chō (チョー?)
- Transfer Changes for The Dangerous Extraordinary Ressha:
- Tripping Scene: ToQ 1gou
- Everyone's Train Corner:
- Odakyu Electric Railway - Romancecar MSE (60000 Series): Odakyu's blue "Romancecar" travels on the Tokyo Metro Line and the JR Gotemba Lines. Whether for vacation travel or for commuting, it is used by a wide variety of people.
- Nagaragawa Railway - Car #501: Located in the middle of Gifu Prefecture and operated by a private local railway company, this train runs along the beautiful scenery of the Nagara River. The DMU (diesel multiple unit) travels at a leisurely pace.
- Iyo Railway - "Botchan Train": This line runs on the street. At first glance, the train appears to be a steam locomotive, but actually is a diesel car. It's a cute train with two passenger cars.
- As part of Super Hero Time, this episode aired alongside Kamen Rider Gaim episode 33, Beat Riders' Great Gathering.
- There was a glimpse of ToQ 6gou seen at the end of the episode.