Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article is about a/an episode in Ressha Sentai ToQger.|
A series of attacks from Kuliner Robos leaves the main Ressha in dire need of repairs, once again leaving the Support Ressha and Diesel-Oh all that the ToQgers can use. The Conductor warns them that they must find other Support Ressha in order to bolster the powers of Cho ToQ-Oh. While Right and Mio are out searching, Loupe Shadow appears, and throws Mio into a powerful rage.
The overuse of Cho ToQ Oh during a series of attacks from Kurainer Robos leaves the Ressha in dire need of repairs as it and the Support Ressha need to be reinforced to deal with the stress of the combination. The Conductor also explains that the faint signal of a Support Ressha has been detected at the station they have stopped by. While they search, Mio is bothered by Right's habit of putting food before their mission, prior to finding a Shadow Creep having Kuros paint the area black. After the Shadow Creep introduces himself as Loupe Shadow, the ToQgers fight the Kuros before Loupe Shadow runs off. As Right goes off on his own with Kagura following him, Mio is livid over Right's bad habit before she, Tokatti, and Hikari learn that Loupe Shadow's plan is to burn the city with his magnifying glass once its is all painted black. Mio calls Right to help find Loupe Shadow, but he tells her that he has confidence in her to get it done as he focuses on the giant fire extinguisher he and have Kagura found. Though the three ToQgers are too late to stop Loupe Shadow from setting the city on fire, Mio understands Right's trust from a past memory before she, ToQ 2gou, and ToQ 4gou fight Loupe Shadow. By that time, Right activates the Fire Ressha to put out the fires. After being defeated by the three ToQgers, Loupe Shadow enlarges as he sets the nearby forest on fire. The group forms Diesel-Oh and the ToQgers combine it with the Fire Ressha to form Diesel-Oh Fire to put out the fire before finishing Loupe Shadow with the Fire Splash. Later, Mio admits that she was wrong about Right until he arrives with snacks he brought from the city.
- Right (ライト Raito?): Jun Shison (志尊 淳 Shison Jun?)
- Tokatti (トカッチ Tokatchi?): Jin Hiramaki (平牧 仁 Hiramaki Jin?)
- Mio (ミオ?): Riria (梨里杏?)
- Hikari (ヒカリ?): Ryusei Yokohama (横浜 流星 Yokohama Ryusei?)
- Kagura (カグラ?): Ai Moritaka (森高 愛 Moritaka Ai?)
- Conductor (車掌 Shashō?): Tsutomu Sekine (関根 勤 Sekine Tsutomu?)
- Ticket (チケット Chiketto?, Voice), ToQger Equipment Voice: Kappei Yamaguchi (山口 勝平 Yamaguchi Kappei?)
- Wagon (ワゴン? Voice): Yui Horie (堀江 由衣 Horie Yui?)
- Emperor of Darkness (闇の皇帝 Yami no Kōtei?): Kengo Ohkuchi (大口 兼悟 Ōkuchi Kengo?)
- General Schwarz (シュバルツ将軍 Shubarutsu Shōgun?, Voice): Haruhiko Jō (壤 晴彦 Jō Haruhiko?)
- Baron Nero (ネロ男爵 Nero Danshaku?, Voice): Jun Fukuyama (福山 潤 Fukuyama Jun?)
- Madame Noir (ノア夫人 Noa Fujin?, Voice): Aya Hisakawa (久川 綾 Hisakawa Aya?)
- Miss Gritta (グリッタ嬢 Guritta Jō?, Voice): Noriko Hidaka (日高 のり子 Hidaka Noriko?)
- Loupe Shadow (ルーペシャドー Rūpe Shadō?, Voice): Koji Tobe (戸部 公爾 Tobe Kōji?)
- Transfer Changes for Run Fire Extinguisher:
- Final appearance of ToQ 3gou Blue.
- Similar to Station 2, the Transfer Change in this episode leads to ToQ 2gou, 3gou, and 4gou sporting the same colors as their numbered counterparts from Bioman.
- ToQ 1gou and 5gou's colors are already aligned with their Bioman counterparts. Due to being elsewhere discovering the Fire Ressha in this episode, they do not participate in the Transfer Change (they had switched their Ressha in the Station 2 change).
- Tripping Scene: ToQ 3gou
- Everyone's Train Corner:
- Nankai Electric Railway - 30000 Series Koya: Connecting Osaka's Nankai Namba Station with Mt. Koya, this is a high performance limited express train. It provides a smooth ride on both level and mountainous terrain.
- Toyama Light Rail - Type 0600 Portram: The Toyama Light Rail originated as a tram. There are seven different body styles, each one in a different color.
- Shin-Keisei Electric Railway Co, Ltd. - Type 8800: A railway running through Chiba Prefecture. This train has implemented Japan's newest VVVF (variable voltage variable frequency) inverter control system.
- As part of Super Hero Time, this episode aired alongside Kamen Rider Gaim episode 30, The Red and Blue Kikaider.
- This episode marks the second time that the Support Ressha have been used for travel. The first time being Station 9.