|This article is about a/an Nighlok Monster in Power Rangers Samurai.|
- "Oh! Ah! Noooooooo!"
- ―Splitface’s last words before his death.[src]
Splitface is a Mouth/Spirit Stealing-themed Nighlok who steals peoples' spirits. He does this to make his victim's loved ones sad so the Sanzu River would rise with their tears. He stole Emily's spirit and the spirits of a group of office workers. After stealing Emily's spirit, he told the Rangers he was going to the Netherworld and staying there. However, before he went back, Antonio marked him with the Claw Zord symbol. Once the Rangers activated the Claw Zord, He was dragged out of the Netherworld. He was destroyed by the Fire smasher before turning into a mega-monster where he was destroyed by the Claw Battlezord East. After his death, all of the spirit's he stole were returned.
Splitface later attended a Halloween party at the Nighlok Heaven where he recounts his battles with the Samurai Ranger.
Powers and Abilities
- Soul Stealing: He can steal people’s souls, and if they dont get them back by sunset, they will never wake up.
- Body Swarm: Splitface can turn into many floating balls with mouthed on them, the ones on his body, and can use them to rapidly attack his enemies. After he was marked by Antonio, the body swarm wouldn’t work.
- Sword: Splitface wields a sword for battle.
Behind the Scenes
- He is voiced by Simon McKinney.
- His voice is very similar, if not the same, as Arachnitor’s because they are both voiced by the same voice actor.
- He is very similar to Nojoke from Megaforce, both are voiced by Simon McKinney, and both take people in yellow orbs, also, if the orbs aren’t given back by sunset, all the people will die.