Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article is about a/an character in Power Rangers Samurai and Power Rangers Super Samurai.|
|Season:||Samurai and Super Samurai|
|First Appearance:||Origins, Part 2|
|Last Appearance:||Samurai Forever|
|Number of Episode|
Full list of appearances
Spike Skullovitch is a character in Power Rangers Samurai. He lives with his "uncle" Farkas "Bulk" Bulkmeier. He is the son of Eugene "Skull" Skullovitch (who was Bulk's best friend back in the day) and the two see each other as brothers, which is probably why Spike refers to Bulk as "Uncle Bulk").
Spike arrived from the bus to stay with his "uncle" Bulk, just so Bulk can take care of him for Skull. As he stepped out of the bus Bulk said that he will train him to be a Samurai. Both of them went to many adventures such as watching the Power Rangers fight the Nighloks.During one of their adventures, Bulk and Spike won a bear and named it Sam (which Bulk calls short for Samurai).
Later on, Spike met the Pink Ranger whom he has a crush on when both Bulk and Spike gots in the middle of a battle between the Power Rangers and the Nighloks. He even dreamed of the Pink Ranger calling him her hero.
When Bulk and Spike gave up on becoming Samurai temporarily, they passed by a concert poster and made their own concert. During the concert, both Bulk and Spike were rapping to the audience before Mia and Terry performed.
Later, Spike applied for many jobs, just so he can make enough money so he can pay the money he and his uncle owes for their house only to get fired from them. Later during that episode Bulk and Spike decided to help Antonio catch fish, which made them enough money to pay their debts.
When Bulk and Spike found a lost wallet and discovered it was Mia's, they entered the Shiba House to return Mia's wallet. Instead they trained to become Samurai, until Emily (who was their drill sergeant) returned and they returned the wallet.
After the Samurai Power Rangers defeated Xandred and his invasion and saved the world, Skull arrived to pick up his son Spike. Before departing, Skull thanked Bulk for taking care of Spike during his absence.
- Eugene Skullovitch - Father
- Farkas Bulkmeier - Honorary uncle
- Bulk and Skull weren't brothers so either his mother is Bulk's sister, or he and Bulk aren't related but he still calls him "uncle" as a term of endearment.
- Shares three distinct traits with his father: his hair for one, his clumsy tendencies, and he also has a similar laugh to his father's. He also has a habit of laughing at Bulk whenever Bulk gets into an embarrassing situation, much like his father did. Bulk, however, doesn't hit Spike.
- He also has a crush on the Pink Samurai Ranger Mia, just like his father, who had a crush on Kimberly. However, unlike his dad, he likes the Pink Ranger.
- In the episode He Ain't Heavy Metal, He's My Brother, Spike notices Mia and says "She's pretty".
- It is clearly known that Spike doesn't know that Mia is the Pink Ranger.
- Theoretically for him to be the age he is in show (14 years old), he must have been born sometime during Power Rangers: Turbo, though it is possible that he was adopted and has taken to Skull's mannerisms without any biological relation.
- He's actually 9 years old, according to Paul Schrier.
Spike's profile on Nick.com.
- ↑ http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=374060632621758&set=a.164014530293037.41164.152452064782617&type=1&ref=nf Question: can you explain How Spike can be a teenager when his age would mean that he was born during MMPR? Answer: Well, Spike is nine years old.