|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue.|
- "Queen Bansheera arise, take form in the sky!"
- ―One of Spellbinder's chants.[src]
Spellbinder is a demon-theme wizard that serves as the primary villain of the episode "The Queen's Return".
With the planets aligned, Spellbinder performs the ritual to bring back Queen Bansheera. The Titanium and Red Rangers take him out and he revives himself as a giant and is defeated by the Lightspeed Solarzord after the Titanium Ranger cleared a tidal wave Queen Bansheera caused.
Spellbinder is among the demons seen in the Shadow World.
He is later among the demons absorbed by Olympius.
Powers and abilities
- Strength: Spellbinder is shown to be much stronger than other monsters.
- Durability: Thanks to the prism power, The Spellbinder is incredibly durable, as he took a hard hit by Ryan's Titanium Laser in an axe formation and blasted in the chest by Carters V-lancer and not even get scratch, and when he grows giant, he can deflect the Max Solarzord kick and not even get affected by the Lightspeed Megazord's Saber, the only way for him to be vanable was for the prism crystal to be destroyed.
- Size Shifting: Spellbinder can change his size at will.
- Energy Blast: Spellbinder can charge up and fire a massive yellow energy blast from his hands.
- Energy Laser: Spellbinder can also fire green energy lasers from his hands.
- Lightning Beam: Spellbinder can also fire lightning beams from his hands as well.
- Staff: Spellbinder is armed with a staff for close melee combat.
- Claws: Even with out his staff, the Spellbinder can fight with his clawed hands.
- He is the first and only Lightspeed monster to have an ability to change his size without the help of Jinxer.
- The Spellbinder is possibly one of the strongest and most powerful monster in Lightspeed Rescue.
- He shares the same name as Spellbinder in Dino Charge.