Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article is about a/an monster in Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters.|
Soujikiloid is a normally polite Metaloid and speaks with a relaxed tone of voice, yet this Metaloid is capable of becoming a violent beserker when he loses his temper. His cyclone system has been turned into an Enetron Cleaner, enabling the Metaloid to suck Enetron from any machine or use his vacuum as a gun.
His sole weapon is his vacuum, using it's main head to suck in parked cars or as a blaster, or use a different attachment to utilize it as a blade.
- Identification Number: S-02
- Install Metavirus: SUIKOMU
- Production Motif: Vacuum Cleaner
- Height: 196 cm. (6 feet, 4 inches)
- Weight: 257 kg. (566.5 pounds)
- Soujikiloid is the first to fall to the beetle-themed Go-Busters.
- This Metaloid's name is a slight twist on "vacuum cleaner" (掃除機, Zōjiki).
- Soujikiloid were designed by character designer Yasuhiro Moriki.