|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Super Samurai.|
|Something Fishy (Super Samurai)|
|Power Rangers Super Samurai, Episode 19x04|
|Air date March 10, 2012|
|Written by Eugene Son|
|Directed by Akihiro Noguchi|
Clash of the Red Rangers - The Movie
A bummed out Antonio sits in front of a lake, thinking about when he swapped places with a fish and nearly got eaten. He then gets a call from Jayden saying they need help. Antonio heads to the others.
The Rangers fight some Moogers, and Antonio appears and morphs. He pulls out the Barracuda Blade, but cringes in fear at the sight of it. After the Moogers leave, the Rangers make sure Antonio is okay. Emily retrieves his blade, and Antonio rushes away from it, and he reveals that he's developed a fear of fish.
Back at the Shiba House, Mentor Ji is rather annoyed that Antonio is afraid of fish, the one thing he's had his whole life. Despondently, Antonio says that the "Golden Age of Antonio is over."
Meanwhile at the Sanzu River a new villain, Serrator appears and offers help to Xandred, which he accepts.
Back with the Rangers, the team tries to help Antonio out with aversion therapy, more or less revealing what the rest of them are scared of. Jayden is arachnaphobic, Mike is claustrophobic, and Mia is afraid of frogs. After that attempt fails, the Gap Sensor goes off and the Rangers rush into action. Antonio stays behind, and Ji shows him the Light Zord, a Zord no Ranger has used for years. Ji has Antonio see if he can unlock it.
The Rangers battle, taking a bad beating, until Antonio appears with the Light Zord. They help the Rangers. Later, the Rangers ask Antonio how he got over his fear. He tells them, and they laugh.
- Alex Heartman as Jayden
- Najee De-Tiege as Kevin
- Erika Fong as Mia
- Hector David Jr. as Mike
- Brittany Pirtle as Emily
- Steven Skyler as Antonio Garcia
- Rene Naufahu as Mentor Ji
- Felix Ryan as Spike Skullovitch
- Paul Schrier as Farkas Bulkmeier
- Jeff Szusterman as Master Xandred and Octoroo
- Derek Judge as Serrator
- This episode has the same title as Season 1's Something Fishy.
- It's revealed that Serrator is so powerful that none of the Samurai Power Rangers' attacks can cause harm; only Antonio was able to harm him, but only because he hit the wound Master Xandered gave Serrator earlier.
- This episode reveals all of the Power Rangers' worst fears (except for Emily).
- First episode not to use the Claw Armor Megazord since its debut in Super Samurai.
- Antonio gets over his fear of fish by eating sushi. In a similar vein, his Japanese Counterpart is a sushi seller, who also got over his fear of sushi by eating a piece, albeit by force.