|This article is about a/an Zord/Megazord in Power Rangers Mystic Force.|
The Solar Streak is a blue and gold 6-car Train Zord piloted by Daggeron, the Solaris Knight. While the Solar Streak is like the Rail Rescues from Lightspeed Rescue (as both Zords are based off of a train), it can travel to other dimensions.
Powers and Abilities
- Dimension Travel: The Solar Streak can travel across other dimensions.
Appearances: Mystic Force Episodes 15-18, 20, 22, 24-31
In the battle against the Behemoth, The Solaris Knight unleashed his Zord to battle the monster, with the Furnace Blast ability, it defeated the Behemoth.
Solar Streak Megazord
The Solar Streak Megazord is the combination of the six different train compartments of the Solar Streak Train. The Solar Streak Megazord is very powerful and can use different attacks. However it was proven to be weaker than most of the Ten Terrors.
Powers and Abilities
- Extraordinary Jumper: Despite the Megazord's bulky appearance, it can jump at a surprisingly long heights.
- Steam Blaster: It can fire a gust of steam from its head to blow the enemy from a far.
- Solar Streak Multi Kick: The Solar Streak Megazord can grab the enemy is point-blank range and do a barrage of fast moving multiple kicks at the enemy.
- Remote Train Cars: It can send out small locomotives from its legs to wrap the monsters with.
- Furnace Blast (Beam): From its chest, it can fire a massive yellow colored energy beam, that when hit on contact with the enemy, will pull a monster and/or villain inside the Megazord's chest and will be burned from the fires in the furnace.
- Furnace Blast (Flames): Sometimes from its chest, it can also launch a stream of flames at the enemy.
- Fists: While the Solar Streak Megazord is the only Megazord to lack any weapons, it can fight with its own fists.
Appearances: Episodes 15-18, 20, 22, 24-31
Episodes 15-18, 20, 22, 24-31
- The Solar Streak and the Solar Streak Megazord are one of the only Zords in Mystic Force that are not based off of any mythological creatures.