|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Ninja Storm.|
- "Snipster, at your service."
- ―Snipster introducing himself to Lothor.[src]
Snipster is a scissor-themed rabbit monster and the primary antagonist of the episode "Snip It, Snip It Good".
Snipster was a monster that was found in Klimosha by Zurgane, after explaning to Lothor about Snipster's abilitys, Lothor sent the rabbit monster to the Blue Bay Harbor's Environmental Conference to cause chaos during a peace conference. He first has an army of Kelzaks to destruct the Red and Yellow Rangers so that they won't interfere, he sneeks to the Confrence and used his Chaos Cut ability, he escaped and cause more people to argue, but that got the Red and Yellow Rangers attention, they morphed and did battle with Snipster, but they got put under his spell as well, they then argue at each other while the monster got clean hits on the Rangers, but the Red and Yellow Rangers were able to come to their senses thanks to Sensei and the Rangers destroys Snipster in the Ninja Shadow Battle. Snipster grew large thanks to the Scroll of Empowerment and the Rangers summon the Ninja Storm Megazord to take on Snipster, but not after Cam told the Blue Ranger to break open the Jade Turtle, the Rangers equipped the Serpant Sword, but it was no match, and Snipster had the upper hand, with the help of Cam unlocking the newest Power Sphere #3 - the Turtle Mace, the Storm Megazord was able to destroy Snipster for good.
He was seen in the alternate reality walking in the park.
Snipster is sneaky, cunning, and loves to cause chaos on the people and have them argue at each other, tho he is shown loyalty to Lothor.
Powers and Abilities
- Super Speed: Snipster can run in high speeds.
- Time Freeze: Snipster can freeze time.
- Kelzak Summoning: Tho not seen, it is possible that Snipster has the ability to summon an army of Kelzaks to aid him in battle.
- Eye Gatling Lasers: Snipster can fire red-es orange energy lasers in rapid succession from the rabbit eyes.
- Teleportation: Snipster can teleport to any location at will.
- Scissor Blades: Snipster has scissor-like blades on both of his arms for close melee combat.
- Chaos Cut: He has the ability to cause conflict between people, by slashing his blades at an area between the victims, or at the victim, he can cause them to disagree with each other and cause them to argue.
Behind the Scenes
- Snipster is voiced by Jeremy Birchall.
- Snipsters final words "Rock beats Scissors!" is an obvious reference to the game: Rock, Paper, Scissors.
- If you look closely on the forehead, you can clearly see another face, suggesting that he actually a humanoid-like monster in a rabbit suit.
- Snipster is the first monster to be fought by the Turtle Mace.