|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Ninja Storm.|
|Snip It, Snip It Good|
|Power Rangers Ninja Storm, Episode 11x09|
|Air date September 20, 2003|
|Written by Mark Hoffmeier|
|Directed by Andrew Merrifield|
Nowhere to Grow
Return of Thunder
Snip It, Snip It Good is the ninth episode of Power Rangers: Ninja Storm.
Tori goes on a quest to retrieve the Turtle Mace Power Sphere, which the Rangers later use to destroy the Snipster monster.
Tori is sent on a quest to retrieve the Turtle Mace Power Sphere. Dustin and Shane are attacked by Kelzacks as they watch over an environmental conference. Snipster attacks the conference and uses his powers to make everyone fight each other. When Shane and Dustin attack him, he uses his powers again to make the Rangers fight each other. After finding the turtle, Tori is attacked by Marah and Kapri. After being freed by Sensei's telepathy, Dustin and Shane destroy Snipster. When Tori, Marah and Kapri fight to a standstill, Tori cuts a deal - the turtle for some designer duds. Snipster is revived by Lothor and turned into a giant. The Rangers defeat Snipster with the Megazord and their new weapon, the Turtle Mace. Lothor punishes his nieces for giving up the turtle by having them wash the Kelzack's outfits.
- Pua Magasiva as Shane Clarke (Red Wind Ranger)
- Glenn McMillan as Dustin Brooks (Yellow Wind Ranger)
- Sally Martin as Tori Hanson (Blue Wind Ranger)
- Adam Tuominen as Hunter Bradley (Crimson Thunder Ranger)
- Jorgito Vargas Jr. as Blake Bradley (Navy Thunder Ranger)
- Grant McFarland as Sensei Kanoi Watanabe
- Jason Chan as Cam Watanabe
- Grant McFarland as Lothor
- Katrina Devine as Marah
- Katrina Browne as Kapri
- Peter Rowley as Zurgane (voice)
- Bruce Hopkins as Choobo (voice)
- Jorgito Vargas, Jr (Blake) and Adam Tuominen (Hunter) do not appear in this episode.
- This episode was delayed from it's original air date due to then-recent outbreak of the Iraq War as it was felt that the original plot, concerning a peace conference to try and avert a war, was inappropriate. The show did finally air later with the peace conference substituted for an environmental conference.