|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Dino Charge.|
- "But Wrench was in charge!"
- ―Smokescreen's final words before his death.[src]
Smokescreen is a Flatulence/Samurai-themed monster and outlaw subservient to Sledge.
He teamed up with Wrench to blow up the Amber Beach Dinosaur Museum and distract the Dino Charge Rangers. After being enlarged, he assumes a half humanoid, half snake-like form. He is the first monster to be done in by the Dino Charge Megazord's Tri-Stego-Ptera Formation.
Smokescreen tends to boss others around when it is to his advantage, but he is also quick to withdraw responsibility if something involves risks to his well-being. He is also clumsy, thinking aloud and revealing the plot he has been sent to accomplish to the Rangers. His pronounced ego ultimately causes him to pay the ultimate price.
Powers and Abilities
- Fart Fog: From the two pipes behind his back, he can "fart" out red stinky fog.
- Camouflage: Smokescreen can also cloak himself in a crimson fog of his own making, both invisabilizing enemy sight and confusing them with a putrid scent.
- Forhead Laser: Smokescreen can fire yellow energy laser beams from his forehead.
- Serpent Transformation: Smokescreen can fuse his legs into a snake like tail for faster degrees of mobility.
- Fog Sword: Smokescreen is armed with a sword for close melee combat.
- Prealizing Red Lighting: Smokescreen's sword also has a lighting like effect to slow his enemy's down.
Behind the Scenes
- He is portraded by Brendan Lovell.
- The symbol on Smokescreen's reborn version chest originated from Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger: 100 YEARS AFTER, in which his Sentai counterpart was a member of a group of monsters called Attacking Group of the Four Seasons. Each monster was season themed and donned the kanji symbol that represented their respective season.