|This article is about a/an villain in Ninpu Sentai Hurricaneger.|
Sixth Spear, Satarakura (六の槍・サタラクラ Roku no Yari Satarakura, 20-49): Summoned by Tao Zant to replace Chuuzubo, Satorakura is leader of the Jakanja's Mask Corps, making him the second most powerful spear in the series.
A clown trickster-ninja with a sick sense of humor, Satorakura performs evil acts for his own amusement, an Owarai entertainer in personality with exaggerating amount on one-liners, puns, and jokes at his disposal. He referred to Tao Zant as "Ta-Za". He was grounded after the Fangurlu incident until Sargain failed.
In Hurricaneger vs. GaoRanger, he became GaoRed ("Shakunetsu no 4×4=16 (shi shi juuroku)!"). To make preparations for "it"'s coming, Satokura makes his attack during the final Meteor Shower, using the Jaykumu Gun created from Sargain's data to suck the energy out of people, extracting the rage and sadness for it to give to Tao Zant.
Satarakura was halted by the Earth ninja, but Tao Zant saves him to preserve the Jaykumu Gun as it fused to his arm and draining him of his own energy. Taking advantage, Satorakura used the energy the Jakyumu Gun to overpower the ninja and take their energy. Sandaaru arrived once the Jakyumu Gun's energy pack was full, taking it before attempting to kill Satarakura. But Satarakura survived, with his mask broken and his mind shattered into a hateful psychopath, intent on killing both sides. It took Tenkujin's self-destruct to finally kill him.
Satarakura Jr., son to this Spear, appeared in Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger, where he tried to take revenge for his father against both the returning Hurricanegers and the Gokaigers, but was ultimately defeated by the Gokaigers.
- Everybody Magnet: Uses his masks to revive Space Ninja
- Satora Shadow Clone: Creates five duplicates to fight alongside him
"Blazing 4x4=16! GaoRed!"
- Lion Fang: Can perform Blazing Fire.
- Gao Mane Buster
- Normal Mode
- Final Mode
- Gao Mane Buster
- Falcon Summoner (Gaoranger)
- Summoner Mode
- Gun Mode
- Arrow Mode
- Beast King Sword
- Satarakura's name is a pun on "Saturday" and "Sakura"(chery blossom), while his motifs are the ones of a peacock and the one of an actor of the Peking Opera.
- Satarakura Jr. - His identical son who appeared in Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger.
- Shimazu - Power Rangers counterpart in Ninja Storm. See comparison page.