|This article is about a/an monster in Juken Sentai Gekiranger.|
Genju Hanuman-Fist Shuen is a Genjuken warrior who serves Suugu.
One of Suguu's Genshi, a maniacal prankster who mastered the Genju Hanuman-Fist (幻獣ハヌマーン拳, Genjū Hanumānken) style which uses a Bōjutsu fighting style and various Gengi in homage to Sun Wukong, one of which is cloning Gengi move. Because of his mischievous personality, there are sometimes in which Shuen himself doesn't distinguish between himself and his clones. He was sent to cause mayhem with his clone Gengi on Christmas Eve to gather screams until the Gekirangers' interference caused him to withdraw via arson and encounter Ken Hisatsu, who took the Phantom's attempt to ruin the holidays personal and defeated him. But Shuen enlarges and was frozen solid by SaiDaiOh before SaiDaiGekiFire delivered the deathblow.
to be added
Modus and Arsenal
- Wild-Hair Clone Change (毛猛分身変, Mōmō Bunshin Hen): Allows user to use strands of hair to create a limitless number of clones
- Great Ape Game (大猿回, Daienkai): Gives user great speed to avoid attacks.
- Indian Spin (天軸転, Tenjikuten): Uses staff
- Explosive Flame Saiyūki (爆炎彩遊鬼, Bakuen Saiyūki): Uses staff
- Shuen was voiced by Hiroyuki Shibamoto
Behind the Scenes
- Aside from being based on Hanuman, the monkey deity in Hinduism , he's also a reference to Sun Wukong (also known as "Son Goku"), the monkey king of Chinese novel Journey to the West,especially with his ability to clone himself (albeit through the help of a formula)