|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Ninja Steel.|
- "I thought I was a shoe-in to beat you!"
- ―Shoespike's final words before his death.[src]
- "Looks like I'm going to be a very sore loser!"
- ―Shoespike's final words before his first death.[src]
- "Looks like I'm making games!"
- ―Shoespike's words when he was Gigantified.[src]
A track-and-field themed Galaxy Warriors contestant, any opponent who loses to him is transformed into a trophy. He placed a spell of competitiveness on Brody and Levi so that they would race him without question, and be too busy fighting each other to cooperate. Calvin, not present during his initial attack and so spared from the spell, is able to take charge and get them to come together and beat him in a three-legged race, restoring the other Rangers and townspeople trapped in trophy form. In battle, his speed makes him a formidable opponent, causing a lot of trouble for the separate Zords, but in the end he is no match for the Ninja Fusion Zord.
to be added
- to be added
Behind the Scenes
- Shoespike is portrayed by Jacob Dale, and voiced by Rowan Bettjeman.
- Shoespike is the second monster of the Power Rangers franchise to have the ability to turn his victims into trophies. The first is Motor Mantis from Lost Galaxy.
- Unlike his Japanese counterpart, Shoespike is the only monster who can disguise himself as a human where else his Japanese counterpart can't.
- Shoespike has a heavy Austrian accent similar to Arnold Schwarzenegger's, which his "Bob Shoespike" form lacks.