|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Ninja Steel.|
- "I thought I was a shoe-in to beat you!"
- ―Shoespike's final words before his death.[src]
- "Looks like I'm going to be a very sore loser!"
- ―Shoespike's final words before his first death.[src]
- "Looks like I'm making games!"
- ―Shoespike's words when he was Gigantified.[src]
Shoespike is a cyclops/running shoe themed contestant of Galaxy Warriors.
A track-and-field themed Galaxy Warriors contestant, any opponent who loses to him is transformed into a trophy. He placed a spell of competitiveness on Brody and Levi so that they would race him without question, and be too busy fighting each other to cooperate. Calvin, not present during his initial attack and so spared from the spell, is able to take charge and get them to come together and beat him in a three-legged race, restoring the other Rangers and townspeople trapped in trophy form. In battle, his speed makes him a formidable opponent, causing a lot of trouble for the separate Zords, but in the end he is no match for the Ninja Fusion Zord.
Shoespike is shown to be very competitive and always wants to win. He also likes to cheat in competitions in order to win as shown during the three legged race he used two Basher Bot dummies as his helpers and set traps so the rangers wouldn't win
- Super Speed: Shoespike revealed to be a really fast runner
- Magic Baton: Shoespike carries a magic baton that whoever touches it lets their competitiveness run wild. Brody and Levi both touched it and eventually went to the point where they fought each other so either one could win. The spell wore off after Shoespike lost a race.
- Trophyfication:Whenever Shoespike finishes first, everyone who finished before him will be instantly turned into a trophy. The spell wore off when Shoespike lost a race.
Behind the Scenes
- Shoespike is portrayed by Jacob Dale, and voiced by Rowan Bettjeman.
- Shoespike is the second monster of the Power Rangers franchise to have the ability to turn his victims into trophies. The first is Motor Mantis from Lost Galaxy.
- Unlike his Japanese counterpart, Shoespike is the first monster who can disguise himself as a human where else his Japanese counterpart can't.
- Shoespike has a heavy Austrian accent similar to Arnold Schwarzenegger's, which his "Bob Shoespike" form lacks.