|This article is about a/an episode in Shuriken Sentai Ninninger.|
Nagi has been assigned to write about a career he wants to have. However, he doesn’t have the clearest idea of how he wants to become the Last Ninja. Yoshitaka has him experience this path as if in an RPG. Nagi becomes the protagonist, playing himself. Takaharu is the warrior, Yakumo the wizard, Kasumi the priestess, Kinji the knight, and Fuuka the elf. Their mission is to defeat the great demon king Supparagon. However, the Advanced Yokai Mokumokuren appears, plotting to gather the fear of children addicted to video games by trapping them in the game. Nagi and the others encounter Mokumokuren and decide to confront him inside the game.
to be added
- Takaharu Igasaki (伊賀崎 天晴 Igasaki Takaharu?): Shunsuke Nishikawa (西川 俊介 Nishikawa Shunsuke?)
- Yakumo Katou (加藤 八雲 Katō Yakumo?): Gaku Matsumoto (松本 岳 Matsumoto Gaku?)
- Nagi Matsuo (松尾 凪 Matsuo Nagi?): Kaito Nakamura (中村 嘉惟人 Nakamura Kaito?)
- Fuuka Igasaki (伊賀崎 風花 Igasaki Fūka?): Yuuka Yano (矢野 優花 Yano Yuka?)
- Kasumi Momochi (百地 霞 Momochi Kasumi?): Kasumi Yamaya (山谷 花純 Yamaya Kasumi?)
- Kinji Takigawa (キンジ・タキガワ?): Hideya Tawada (多和田 秀弥 Tawada Hideya?)
- Yoshitaka Igasaki (伊賀崎 好天 Igasaki Yoshitaka?): Takashi Sasano (笹野 高史 Sasano Takashi?)
- Kyuemon Izayoi (十六夜 九衛門 Izayoi Kyūemon?, Voice): Megumi Han (潘 めぐみ Han Megumi?)
- Masakage Tsugomori (晦 正影 Tsugomori Masakage?, Voice): Ryūsei Nakao (中尾 隆聖 Nakao Ryūsei?)
- Ariake no Kata (有明の方 Ariakenokata?, Voice): Kotono Mitsuishi (三石 琴乃 Mitsuishi Kotono?)
- Yokai Mokumokuren (妖怪モクモクレン Yōkai Mokumokuren?, Voice): Kenichiro Matsuda (松田 健一郎 Matsuda Ken'ichirō?)
- AkaNinger - Goton (Fire Setting), Hououmaru, UFO (UFOmaru)
- AoNinger - Seiryuumaru
- KiNinger - Shukyoku, Genbumaru
- ShiroNinger - Byakkomaru
- MomoNinger - Pandamaru
- StarNinger - Magoimaru
- to be added
- As part of Super Hero Time, this episode aired alongside Kamen Rider Ghost episode 6, Destiny! Reviving Melody!.
- Sealing Shuriken purified: 31 out of 48
- In Ninningers' possession: 30
- In Kyuemon's possession: 1
- Most fireworks in closing credits:
- Blue: 3
- Red: 4
- Green: 3
- Yellow: 5
- Unlike in most episodes, this episode's scroll title card is in 16-bit pixellated English text due to the RPG video game theme of the episode.
- During their quest in the computer game, the Ninningers have a random encounter with three Jukkarage. A text box appears on the screen that says "Wild Jukkarage draw near!" . This is a reference to random encounters in battle strategy RPGs such as the Pokemon or Final Fantasy series.
- The text boxes also appear every time an action is performed in a battle, much like many standard turn-based RPGs.
- The Item Drop feature of games such as Dragon Quest is how the Ninningers obtain the Legendary Keys to get the games version of the End Shuriken.
- Yokai Mokumokuren gives Takaharu, Kinji, Fuuka and Kasumi status effects. While in other RPG series, some of the effects shown are most infamously known for being in the Pokemon franchise, like poison and paralysis.
- Takaharu has a spell cast on him which transforms his Ranger suit into the red bell pepper costume he wore in Episode 23