|This article is about a/an villain in Power Rangers Ninja Storm.|
Shimazu is a statue that contains the reincarnation of an evil Japanese warlord legend.
He was brought to life accidentally during a battle between Cameron Watanabe, the Green Samurai Ranger, and Motodrone, due to Motodrone's reanimated energy. He joined Lothor's army (where Lothor gave Shimazu the power of speech) and unleashed three creatures called Wolfblades. Though the Rangers defeated him, he remained a part of Lothor's army for the remainder of the series.
Shimazu, along with Vexacus, plotted to take control of Lothor's ship, but he was eventually betrayed. He later teamed up with Marah and Kapri, who at the time seemed to be masterminds, having concealed their genius. They used him to try to destroy the Rangers in their Zords. However, after the Zords were destroyed by the Rangers, Marah and Kapri destroyed him, having been working for Lothor throughout (After he was destroyed, his mask remained and as stated when he first appeared, it is his mask that holds his soul, so it's possible that he's still very much alive inside the mask),
Shimazu returned from the Abyss of Evil in the final episode, and was quickly destroyed again by the Red Wind Ranger. However, it wasn't revealed if he was completely destroyed.
In an alternate dimension, its Shimazu is a good guy. Shimazu is among those who help Mayor Lothor fight the Evil Ninja Rangers.
- It is possible this villain is named Shimazu because of its demonic appearance. In Japanese history Shimazu Yoshihiro, head of the great Shimazu clan of the island Kyushu, was often referred to as "The Devil" Shimazu.
- Power Rangers Ninja Storm
- Episode 28: Shimazu Returns, Part I
- Episode 29: Shimazu Returns, Part II
- Episode 30: The Wild Wipeout
- Episode 31: Double-Edged Blake
- Episode 32: Eye of the Storm
- Episode 33: General Deception, Part I
- Episode 34: General Deception, Part II
- Episode 35: A Gem of a Day
- Episode 36: Down and Dirty
- Episode 38/Finale: Storm Before the Calm, Part II