|This article is about a/an monster in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.|
A tortoise monster created by Squatt and Baboo, Shellshock had a traffic light atop its body which created speed and freeze spells. For hand weapons, he had a hook, brass knuckles, and a baseball bat with a ball, as well as a large cannon in his shell. He froze most of the Rangers with his red traffic light beam and made Trini unable to stop running with his green "go" beam. He was exceptionally powerful but lost some of his power when Trini shorted out his traffic light using the deandra flowers. In the end, he was destroyed by the Dragonzord and Tyrannosaurus Dinozord, with his creators watching, a combined finisher of the Tyrannosaurus ground breath (which didn't quite finish him off) and a double barrage of Dragonzord missiles, which was the only time Dragonzord actually finished off a monster.
Shellshock appears in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers for the Game Gear as the boss of the fifth level.
- As Shellshock's introductory episode is the first in chronological order after the "Green With Evil" miniseries, Shellshock has the distinction of being the first monster to be confronted by the reformed Green Ranger.
- This is the only instance where Dragonzord finished off a monster, albeit with the help of the Tyrannosaurus ground breath attack. Dragonzord used a double barrage of missiles from both hands, something that would never be seen again.
- Shellshock's traffic light had the power to freeze someone (red "stop" beam) or force them to be constantly moving (green "go" beam), but the yellow light is never used, so it's unknown if or what it had any special powers.
- Shellshock had "00" on the back of his shell.
- Shellshock made a reference to the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles when he says "What until those Teenage Mutants see what a full grown turtle can do."